There is a few problems with xbox achievements and how they are listed
Discus and support There is a few problems with xbox achievements and how they are listed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On Xbox.com on profile and under achievements, it lists my xbox series x/s achievements as xbox one, im hoping that this could be corrected, and also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MitchReddit03, Aug 29, 2021.
Thema:
There is a few problems with xbox achievements and how they are listed
Loading...
-
There is a few problems with xbox achievements and how they are listed - Similar Threads - few problems achievements
-
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds
in XboX Insidersmouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all... -
Hello, I have been experiencing a huge problem for a few days on GamePass (PC)
in XboX InsidersHello, I have been experiencing a huge problem for a few days on GamePass (PC): Hello everyone, first of all, please forgive me for writing in French and simply using Google Translate, but I'm afraid my English isn't good enough to make myself understood. For the past few... -
Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.
in XboX InsidersSerious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you... -
Been having this problem on Minecraft that's only affecting a few users
in XBoX Games and AppsBeen having this problem on Minecraft that's only affecting a few users: I got Minecraft a few weeks ago on PS4, and since I first got the game I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account so I can't access the servers. After doing some investigating it seems... -
Another "Keep getting disconnected every few minutes" Problem
in XBoX on ConsolesAnother "Keep getting disconnected every few minutes" Problem: I know there have been many of these threads on here, but I didn't want to hijack someone else's post. So yeah, like most other people, my Xbox 360 keeps getting randomly disconnected from Live,... -
"There was a problem: we couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minute".
in XBoX on Consoles"There was a problem: we couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minute".: Hello guys, I just contacted Microsoft regarding the same problem, not being to sign in. They told me that the servers are down and they are working on it now. Just wanted to let you guys know...