There is a bug involving quick resume and overwatch 2s performance mode; frame rate reduces...

Discus and support There is a bug involving quick resume and overwatch 2s performance mode; frame rate reduces... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Let me preface by saying this is a slight assumption, but I’ll outline why I came to it. Since the games release, the frame rate will drop to the mid... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/traFyssuP, Jan 20, 2023.

  1. /u/traFyssuP
    /u/traFyssuP Guest

    There is a bug involving quick resume and overwatch 2s performance mode; frame rate reduces...


    Let me preface by saying this is a slight assumption, but I’ll outline why I came to it.

    Since the games release, the frame rate will drop to the mid 70s and below after some matches played (I haven’t tested this to see if it’s a set amount of minutes or if it is indeed just based off matches). The only way to remedy this issue is by removing the game from the quick resume menu and re-opening. If you just close the game and quickly reopen without it going out of quick resume, the bug will persist. Afterwards, it’s a smooth 120 fps and slowly but steadily drops. I haven’t been able to get any acknowledgment from blizzard and also have reported it using the Xbox insiders report function a few times. With blizzard not acknowledging it in the slightest it makes me lean towards it being an Xbox issue, this is reinforced by the way the bug persists unless fully removed from quick resume.

    Does anyone know of any other games that are impacted by quick resume in a similar manner, if there are any?

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/traFyssuP
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/traFyssuP, Jan 20, 2023
    #1
  2. Duster589 Win User

    Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is also selected?

    Freesync and G-Sync match the panel refresh rate with the systems frame rate. It is used to reduce screen tearing when the frame rate goes above or below the monitors refresh rate. It has nothing to do with helping the system obtain a high fps. It is
    all to reduce or eliminate screen tearing.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

    Any point buying an X for 1080p TV?

    Load speeds, and of course performance modes I certain games give better frame rates?

    I guess it depends what you value
  4. Zero Divided Win User

    What are your thoughts with the Xbox One Slim?

    Gears of War 4 employs a dynamic resolution system that tweaks the game's rendering resolution in both single-player and multiplayer to maintain its target frame rate in each mode (30 frames per second and 60 fps, respectively). According to
    Fergusson, the Xbox One S has additional raw GPU and CPU power compared to the Xbox One, and The Coalition's engineers have been able to take advantage of that to reduce the frequency of frame rate or resolution penalties in more demanding sections of the
    game.
    full article
    here
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Forza horizon 4

    Hi,

    I agree with FreakRoach, your CPU is a little under-powered for this game. Either reduce the graphics settings or lock the frame rate to 30FPS for a more stable experience in the game graphics settings.

    The minimum processor for this game is the i3-4170, your CPU is a little bit under that, performance wise.
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

    Xbox Games pass PC - The Outer Worlds was working fine, today it doesn't start.

    Maybe try reduce the frame rate settings if you can access them seen other people do this and it solved the problem
Thema:

There is a bug involving quick resume and overwatch 2s performance mode; frame rate reduces...

Loading...
  1. There is a bug involving quick resume and overwatch 2s performance mode; frame rate reduces... - Similar Threads - bug involving quick

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...