There are things in my Activity feed that I cannot see or delete, but others can view them
Discus and support There are things in my Activity feed that I cannot see or delete, but others can view them in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There are these posts from 3 years ago that I do not want on my activity feed, 2 of them are highly suspicious, sharing something asking people to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dr Cryptid, Jan 18, 2023.
Thema:
There are things in my Activity feed that I cannot see or delete, but others can view them
Loading...
-
There are things in my Activity feed that I cannot see or delete, but others can view them - Similar Threads - are things Activity
-
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Things to add/bring back for more customization and support
in XboX InsidersThings to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION... -
The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?
in XboX InsidersThe User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues... -
Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases
in XboX InsidersWeird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m... -
Xbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things
in XboX InsidersXbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things: I don’t know how to fix this I’ve tried different ports clearing my MAC address hard restarting , restarting WiFi, I’m having issue loading my own games not game-pass game or my friends games... -
My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...: My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted region switch, I've switched back to my orginal region and restarted the xbox, cleared the cache and also... -
Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played: I played Fallout: New Vegas on xcloud now my game activity is stuck on this and never changes to anything else. 439bacf0-b4e8-4ccd-ae54-a22a2376a96d