The xbox support is not working.

Discus and support The xbox support is not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got hacked and lost all my games. (Sea of thieves and minecraft) Im not able to get it back. THe account was stolen. ANd i have tried everything, X... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicolas Linnell, May 28, 2023.

1. The xbox support is not working.

I got hacked and lost all my games. (Sea of thieves and minecraft) Im not able to get it back. THe account was stolen. ANd i have tried everything, X box support contact is not working-

:)

Nicolas Linnell, May 28, 2023
  2. Th3 Tater Win User

Xbox support works!

People get into all these technical things, exclusives, hardware specs when arguing in the console wars. My reasons are much simpler. Why do I stick w/ MS? Cause their customer support is much nicer than Sony's.
  3. Judge Win User

Xbox support works!

Online support is great, they have fixed my problems on multiple occasions
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Xbox support works!

Just waiting for the hall monitor Bluntman to rip into you for posting in the wrong forum.lol
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Support is not working

Hi Bendingink,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your console and with contacting Xbox Support. In regards to setting up a repair or replacement for your console, if you're having trouble getting
    the devices page to load up with warranty information, then I recommend clearing the cache/cookies from your web browser and trying again. Alternatively, you can try using a different web browser as well.

You may also request a call back from Xbox Support for assistance with this as well. They'd be able to help you with the registration of the console (should you need it) for warranty info and with setting up a repair/replacement if you wish as well.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

If you don't see the option to request a call back, then switch topics until it is presented.
    Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox Support is not working

The retailer may be able to help with the warranty, unless it was ordered online.

Then you'll need to contact phone support.
Thema:

The xbox support is not working.

1. The xbox support is not working. - Similar Threads - support working

2. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  3. No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?: Hi everybody, I just got a new Xbox Series S in India and it’s unusable. The console turns off abruptly after 2-3 minutes. When restarted, a message stating insufficient ventilation shows up and...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  6. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  7. Xbox Support not working for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Support not working for me: I accidently damaged my 100 dollar xbox gift card and am unable to read the code now. I have been trying to get through to someone or chat online for 3 weeks and it just will not let me do it....
  8. HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.: VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS THEY CANT ARRANGE A CALL BACK. VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS IT'S TRANSFERING ME TO AN AAGENT, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS. THE TWITTER DM BOT WENT RADIO SILENT AFTER IT SAID IT WOULD TRANSFER...
  9. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  10. Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.: So about the night of the 17th EST, things still worked just fine. The night of the 18th is when the problems first occured. I could only talk to people in game if I was in an Xbox party with...