The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console
Discus and support The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox series x is a defective console, it's literally unusable every game crashes constantly and Thousands of people are have the exact same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Haber, May 27, 2025.
Thema:
The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console
Loading...
-
The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console - Similar Threads - series defective crashes
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...
in XBoX on WindowsI bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me... -
Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then... -
Series X Chassis Defect?
in XBoX Games and AppsSeries X Chassis Defect?: When I look at from certain angles, I can see the inside. [img] Is this gap acceptable? This is my second brand new one, returned the first one due to a PSU problem. Is it bad luck or just... -
PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...
in XBoX on WindowsPSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...