The Xbox Series S guide is broken.

Discus and support The Xbox Series S guide is broken. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a xbox series s and after I start playing a game and press the xbox guide button the guide doesn't work. I can move over everything but can't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Thick_RedJoker, Feb 23, 2022.

  1. The Xbox Series S guide is broken.


    I have a xbox series s and after I start playing a game and press the xbox guide button the guide doesn't work. I can move over everything but can't click on anything. Please help.

    I've already tried resetting the console.

    submitted by /u/Thick_RedJoker
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Thick_RedJoker, Feb 23, 2022
    #1
  2. JosephG7 Win User
  3. Hellodrjoe Win User

    Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

    Same issue with Thrustmeter TMX on Series S. Been broken since the latest update. PLEASE MICROSOFT FIX THIS.
  4. death skull1897 Win User

    can use every xbox live gold service except playing online?

    Yes, idk if it's broken or something but I can join parties on both xbox's, I looked it up and you need xbox live gold to start and join parties. The Series S has only my account, and my account has my series S as my home xbox, and I can still join parties and talk(I'm in one right now in fact).
  5. Default_570 Win User

    Xbox reset error

  6. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox Digital TV Tuner on Series X

    to my knowledge there is no one guide on series s/x so it wont support tuners.
Thema:

The Xbox Series S guide is broken.

Loading...
  1. The Xbox Series S guide is broken. - Similar Threads - Series guide broken

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423
  10. Why is guide unresponsive after these updates? Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is guide unresponsive after these updates? Xbox Series X: After a few hours of playing the guide will struggle to open. The dashboard becomes very laggy and unresponsive and I know i’m not the only one with this problem. I factory reset my console and...