The Xbox reporting systems confuses me…

Discus and support The Xbox reporting systems confuses me… in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently, to be 4 hours ago to be exact, I was banned due to violation of Xbox’s terms of service, the reason I was banned was due to a message which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aymuka, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Aymuka
    Aymuka Guest

Recently, to be 4 hours ago to be exact, I was banned due to violation of Xbox’s terms of service, the reason I was banned was due to a message which said the following. “Hell noooo” and “damnnnnn that’s heavy” upon seeing this I was extremely confused to how these messages would nail me a ban as what was said isn’t considered to be profanity nor is it offensive. Not only that I was unable to appeal this ban as well as the games I play CANNOT be played if you simply have a communication ban. I’ve resulted to this because there’s no other way for me to get Xbox to look at this…

:)

Aymuka, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aymuka, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. II PARALLAX II Win User

BF3 Endgame!!

he confused you with me....it was my thread that got 86'd ...report ...report....report....you know....heh
  4. Mama Hana Win User

Confusion On Gamerpic Report

That's odd, I've more or less figured my old gamerpic was pushing it. Either the expression or overall tone? But I'm not sure about yours, we can only speculate. It's up to the enforcement team, Only tip is to be very careful on what you choose, even if it doesn't bother you, it may bother others (and the guidelines)
  5. jasonharris4 Win User

[​IMG]
    This was pic I had
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mama

Would be great to help you, but as you already know the only way to appeal to enforcement actions is using the website
    We can only guess here and its not going to change the result

You may need to wait until your ban gets lifted
Thema:

1. The Xbox reporting systems confuses me… - Similar Threads - reporting systems confuses

2. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  3. Your report system is a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Your report system is a joke: Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's...
  4. Xbox's report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox's report system: Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these messages only to be met a split second lager with...
  5. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  6. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  7. How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system: its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it. e55fbac7-2374-4d14-b145-348b81832da0
  8. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  9. How is your report system so bad

in XboX Insiders
    How is your report system so bad: I play cod a lot I get angry a lot but if I even say one curse word xbox hits me with a ban. It's stupid considering everybody cusses. I have over 6 bans and I know I should stop but like fix your...
  10. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...