The xbox power brick is solid lime green but when I try to turn on the xbox it only makes...

Discus and support The xbox power brick is solid lime green but when I try to turn on the xbox it only makes... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I tried to load a game it just crashed. I tried numerous times to turn it on like clicking the turn on button and it doesn't work.My xbox ones... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BOBBY_SMITH, Jan 19, 2023.

1. BOBBY_SMITH
    BOBBY_SMITH Guest

The xbox power brick is solid lime green but when I try to turn on the xbox it only makes...

when I tried to load a game it just crashed. I tried numerous times to turn it on like clicking the turn on button and it doesn't work.My xbox ones power brick is lime green but when I try to turn on the xbox it only makes the start up sound. The xbox light on the console does not turn on. I tried almost everything and nothing seems to work. Please help! (Original Xbox one) Please help!

:)

BOBBY_SMITH, Jan 19, 2023
  2. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Brand new out of the box

when you turn on the xbox the power button on the power brick should turn green
  3. Sami-Mimo Win User

Xbox One crashing

I tested the Brick a couple of times yesterday and it is working

Tried disconnecting for 10 seconds and for an hour, both times I get a solid orange light when I connect it to the power outlet and it turns Green after I connect it to the Xbox and turn it on (it's still solid orange before I turn it on)

I also confirmed that it's not a TV issue (tried with a different TV and HDMI cable, as well as without a TV)
  4. StrayNinga Win User

Red light on console

It's not blinking, it's a solid red light and nothing appears on the screen. Power brick also has a green light and the same thing happened when I bought the bream new power brick.
  5. HassanB Win User

2 Flashing Red Rings

You could try, but I don't believe it's the power brick that's the issue. When the console is turned on, the power brick should be green. When the console is turned off the power brick should display an orange color. If it was flashing orange, red, or no
    light then there would be a problem.
  6. mr goosebuster Win User

Xbox will randomly shut off

when it turns off, the power brick stays green and the xbox light flashes green slowly 3 times. I think the problem is the humidity
Thema:

1. The xbox power brick is solid lime green but when I try to turn on the xbox it only makes... - Similar Threads - power brick solid

2. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  3. Solid red light on brand new power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light on brand new power brick: I Just bought a new power brick for my Xbox one, because my other one was fried out from a storm and lighting I know a red light means over heated but this is brand new never been used. How do I...
  4. Solid orange light on my Xbox one power brick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on my Xbox one power brick: Okay this is the first time I’ve had this problem I’ve tried every method unplugging the power brick for 10 seconds I’ve tried to power cycle left power brick unplugged all night spamming eject...
  5. Solid orange light on my Xbox one power brick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on my Xbox one power brick: Okay this is the first time I’ve had this problem I’ve tried every method unplugging the power brick for 10 seconds I’ve tried to power cycle left power brick unplugged all night spamming eject...
  6. Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on: Hello, I am having a problem with my Xbox One where it won’t turn on and the button won’t chime. The power brick light is solid orange with a slight flicker. I have looked online and have tried...
  7. Xbox one power brick solid red but blinking green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick solid red but blinking green: I just bought a refurbished xbox one from gamestop, but the power brick was super noisy. Upon calling my local store, they recommended coming in and replacing the power brick with a new one. The...
  8. My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange: Hi my original xbox one wont turn on even though the power brick is orange. I tried plugging all the wires in and out many times but when i try to press the xbox button it only makes a faint beep...
  9. Xbox one won't power up after trying the power supply reset the brick lights up a solid ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't power up after trying the power supply reset the brick lights up a solid ...: Please help my console won't power up even after i tried the reset procedure the lights a solid orange led but goes off when i plug it into the console whats wrong with it....
  10. Solid red light on console, solid orange light on power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light on console, solid orange light on power brick: During a thunder storm the other night, my xbox 360 slim, as well as my TV and other devices in the same outlet powered off. My house did not lose power, so I believe what happened to be a power...