The xbox phone app won't let me download my captures, and it won't let me fix it.

Discus and support The xbox phone app won't let me download my captures, and it won't let me fix it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to tap the download button, it only appears as grayed out and says my privacy settings don't allowed for me to share my captures, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Susie327, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Susie327
    Susie327 Guest

The xbox phone app won't let me download my captures, and it won't let me fix it.

Whenever I try to tap the download button, it only appears as grayed out and says my privacy settings don't allowed for me to share my captures, but whenever I try to change my privacy settings, they don't change.

:)

Susie327, Oct 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Susie

Are you part from a family group?
    Please double check this here
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

If you're alone. May I know if you tried using a different device to download the captures from there?

Or what about reinstalling the app, that doesn't help?

This helps us to isolate the problem a bit more
  3. MackenzieKloss Win User

Won't let me on.

I would reccomend checking if there is a update for Minecraft because sometimes if you don't update it it then it will start the slow down your game also so having low storage can stop a game from loading like when I had clash of clans and they had about
    1 megabytes of storage and it wouldn't let me play on the game game so I had to delete a game to carry on playing it.

I hope this fixed your problem,from TooledUpUnicornšŸ‘
    It still is freezing up and not letting me on. I tried freeing up storage and there's no update. Thx for trying to help tho. Is there something else that could work tho?
  4. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

Won't let me on.

I would reccomend checking if there is a update for Minecraft because sometimes if you don't update it it then it will start the slow down your game also so having low storage can stop a game from loading like when I had clash of clans and they had about
    1 megabytes of storage and it wouldn't let me play on the game game so I had to delete a game to carry on playing it.

I hope this fixed your problem,from šŸ‘
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Messaging

This is on my phone and it won't let me send messages please help!!! šŸ˜«
    If this is on your phone tey uninstalling the app and then reinstall it.
  6. TygaBadaxx Win User

I cant download my profile

I am playing on Xbox one it won't let me sign into my profile so I removed it now it won't let me download it
Thema:

1. The xbox phone app won't let me download my captures, and it won't let me fix it. - Similar Threads - phone app won't

2. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  3. Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone: I cant connect my remote play everything is enabled and im signed in on the app and console but the app just shows my pfp and says ā€œturn on your console and sign in with your accountā€ but it is on...
  4. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. Iā€™ve read similar issues in this community and hereā€™s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  7. Canā€™t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canā€™t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone: When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing. 34de4ff0-31ed-43a0-a2e9-5585bbecc692
  8. How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.: Hello, I need help uploading my Xbox game bar clips to my mobile app on my phone, I used to be able to do this but for some reason the upload button on the Xbox game bar does not show up anymore....
  9. PC Won't Connect The Xbox App To Xbox But Works Fine On Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Won't Connect The Xbox App To Xbox But Works Fine On Phone: Having issues connecting my pc xbox app to my xbox. It worked fine before quite a few months ago but have had no such luck. I've tried inputting the IP address, restarting both systems, disabling...
  10. xbox phone app won't let me reply to messages due to xbox setting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox phone app won't let me reply to messages due to xbox setting: all of a sudden this the xbox app on my phone just up and stopped letting me reply to messages. it lets me go through all of the motions but when i tap send, it tells me i have to change xbox...