The Xbox One controller cannot be connected

Discus and support The Xbox One controller cannot be connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After updating my Xbox to the latest version yesterday, my normal gamepad can only connect to my console in a very small range (about 1m range). I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YuchengWang, Jul 9, 2022.

1. YuchengWang
    YuchengWang Guest

After updating my Xbox to the latest version yesterday, my normal gamepad can only connect to my console in a very small range (about 1m range).

I tried rebooting the host and my TV, turning off the router, repairing the controllers, and upgrading the controllers, but nothing alleviated the problem.

I can barely use my controller in wireless mode now.

Please help!

:)

YuchengWang, Jul 9, 2022
  2. xiiNVALiDx Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

sorry but you cannot use a 360 controller on xbox one.

There are ways to stream your xbox one to your pc and then have your controller connected to the pc instead of the xbox one.
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

Can you connect the One controller wirelessly to your PC using the old 360 adapter?

No, if you could connect the Xbox One controller to the PC using that adapter, you'd also be able to use the Xbox One controller on the 360 and vise versa; which we know you cannot do.
  4. TANSHUAI Win User

XBOX ONE X每次使用手柄开机后,手柄无法与主机连接

XBOX ONE X the controller cannot connect to the host after each time the controller is powered on

The specific performance is, when the user uses the controller to boot, the machine may start normally, but the controller's X key has been flashing, cannot connect with the host. Unless you remove the controller's battery and put it back again.

Try reset host, replace another controller, can not solve the problem.
  5. FletNixxer Win User

xbox one on u-verse

I cannot control the Uverse DVR functions on mine. I can watch tv, but cannot access recorded show, or set shows to record, unless I just control the DVR as I did before Xbox One. If that is how it's done, then what is the point of connecting the cable
    to Xbox One?
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox controller

Your controller cannot wireless connect the console?

or your controller cannot power on?

If your controller cannot power on,

You can try to usb connect, If work, this maybe your batteries problem,

If not work too, you need get the new controller or fix it.

If you cannot wireless connect,

you can try use other controller wireless connect the console,

If can other controller wireless connect is not work too,

this is your console problem,

else, controller problem.

If you have xbox controller wireless adapter for windows,

you can try it
Thema:

1. The Xbox One controller cannot be connected - Similar Threads - controller cannot connected

2. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  3. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  4. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  5. I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number: I recently bought a Xbox Series X controller. When I tried to register my device on Microsoft Device website it show that "We didn't recognize this serial number" so I doubt that my controller is...
  6. [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...: I am creating this question because my previous question was closed due to inactivity. Please read this linked post for context on this issue:...
  7. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  8. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  9. I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10.: I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10. I want to connect my Xbox controller to Windows 10 via Bluetooth for gaming. but when I want to add my controller, it does not...
  10. I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order: Hi all. My xbox elite 2 controller has a bumper issue, and I concluded that it needs to be sent in for repair. I'm trying to get a repair order setup, but when i select my address and click...