The Xbox live account was banned for paying for Fortnite crew.

Discus and support The Xbox live account was banned for paying for Fortnite crew. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I paid for Fortnite crew via another Xbox and got banned the next day, I wanted to send him to appeal, but he kept making mistakes and I don't even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexandr Dimitrievich, Sep 19, 2022.

1. The Xbox live account was banned for paying for Fortnite crew.

I paid for Fortnite crew via another Xbox and got banned the next day, I wanted to send him to appeal, but he kept making mistakes and I don't even know what to do? I can't disconnect the account because all my Fortnite stuff will disappear and I can't link it to the new account. I just fell into a trap, and there is no concrete solution.

:)

Alexandr Dimitrievich, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Alexandr Dimitrievic Win User

Understood you, thank you. I hope it works, otherwise I've never been banned and don't know what to do about it.
  3. Alexandr Dimitrievic Win User

This is an error that she constantly gives out when filing an appeal.

[​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

May I ask what is the error that you're getting?
  5. Alexandr Dimitrievic Win User

Hello. thanks for the help, but as I wrote earlier, I can't appeal because the button with it gives an error.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that and in regards to this, you may need to try again after a couple of hours because that's the only way to file a case review for enforcement action.
Thema:

1. The Xbox live account was banned for paying for Fortnite crew. - Similar Threads - live account was

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  7. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  8. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  9. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  10. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...