The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

Discus and support The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, May 21, 2024.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks.

The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, May 21, 2024
  2. krbliss Win User

3. krbliss Win User

error 1170000

4. FrostyFiend Win User

Xbox flash glitch

I did this, and im still getting the flash error. I was wondering if it has something to do with Xbox Identity Provider, because it says i have it installed, but I cannot see the app nor use it.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Error 0x406 xbox app

Hey SaiyaJin,

Thank you for responding. I see you are able to access our MSA site but are still unable to get into the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. As this could be a verification issue, I'd like for you to try our

Identity Provider app
    . Let us know if you continue to see the error screen. Cheers :D
  6. ElectroGlyde Win User

Xbox App PC error 0x406

Did you accidentally uninstall the Xbox Identity Provider app?

www.microsoft.com/.../9wzdncrd1hkw
    Thanks, I think this worked for me. After originally getting 0x409 errors, I used the command prompt to remove the Xbox app packages, but no where in the recovery steps did it say to also install this app separately, so I was getting
    error 0x406. Seems to be working now... Fingers crossed.
Thema:

1. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Identity Provider still

2. Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11: Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11. It's been going on for weeks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.: It shows a mistake on our side. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  5. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  6. Xbox identity provider wont install

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox identity provider wont install: Why cannot it install any more and i cant sign in to xbox app? I tried everything... Is it because of new update of windows insider prerelease?? 4c5a83cb-6e9a-455b-af1d-9c22cd700ecd
  7. the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...: so i come to install the xbox app on my windows 10 laptop, and its missing these two components, but it states Installing, but its been going on for ages. Ive looked in the appstore and they're...
  8. Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working: So i dont have Xbox identity provider. so i went to download it. and i went to the site pressed download then went in the app and it didint show any download button for the app....
  9. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...
  10. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...