The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ...

Discus and support The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've recently had my account suspended from all communications for two weeks. I'm not hear to cry and beg to have my suspension removed, I'm hear to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DirtySmiteMouth, Apr 16, 2018.

1. The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ...

I've recently had my account suspended from all communications for two weeks. I'm not hear to cry and beg to have my suspension removed, I'm hear to discuss the real issue at hand as to why this is even happening in the first place and to discuss the flaws
    I see in Xbox's enforcement team and how they could be easily resolved. Let me start by saying that I'm currently on my second Xbox Live Account and Gamer Tag, I know exactly how it feels to literally lose everything you have worked for and waste all of your
    time and effort just to have it taken away by an Enforcement Team who fails to see exactly what Trolling and Harassment really is. I've had my first Gamer Tag since the Xbox 360 first was released, I just don't understand how I can go many years on this console
    all while receiving maybe one or two suspensions but as soon as I make the switch to Xbox One with all of the new Rules, Terms and Conditions to come over with it regarding Xbox Live Communications and I can barely make it over a year without having my Gamer
    Tag banned for life. First let me say that it is truly disgusting how the Enforcement Team treats paying customers like this, having the power to simply switch off a service to which we are still paying for without warning or reason is unheard of. The Enforcement
    Team does not properly provide you with the right or useful information to avoid putting yourself in another situation like this in the future. I know I'm suspended for Harassment, Trolling or being Offensive towards other players but we need to know exactly
    what it is that we're saying or doing that is being viewed negatively and causing us to receive a suspension in the first place. All you are given is a list of reasons why you might have been suspended and when you're suspension will end, that is all. How
    are we ever supposed to stop these actions that are causing our accounts to be suspended if we don't even know what they are in the first place? We have a right to know and we certainly have a right to be warned when the services that we pay for are about
    to be temporarily or permanently suspended. Why is it that someone who doesn't like you is able to repeatedly message you in order to bait you to get a negative or offensive response out of you just so he can report your account just so you can get suspended
    and it actually works? Why do you reward these type of people and behavior? What they're doing is just as bad as sending any vulgar message if not worse, they're literally manipulating the banning and report system to work around however they see fit. If you're
    able to view my messages and suspend me for being offensive or using profanity and actually decide to go through it, it shouldn't change the fact that this person is still wrong for practically starting a fight just to get this outcome. That is literally the
    definition of Harassment and Trolling yet you do nothing and I'm immediately flagged as the bad guy just because of how I decided to handle being provoked and harassed by being vulgar and offensive. I'm not saying that I'm not wrong, I'm saying we both deserve
    to have enforcement actions taking upon us. My old Gamer Tag TeaTimeTibons is banned for life because of this broken and abused banning and reporting system, I'll admit I said some things that definitely earned me that one but literally not one of my arguments
    was ever started by me, I was always being messaged first simply just to argue with them. Literally every person that got my account suspended and that I argued with were from one game only and that being SMITE, probably with one of the most toxic game communities
    I've ever had the displeasure of playing with and still nobody from the Enforcement Team seemed capable of realizing that. It doesn't matter that I've been a paying customer playing hundreds of different games for years never being accused of Trolling or Harassment
    but as soon as I start playing this one particular game I'm getting suspended every month leading to a permanent ban. If you would clearly look at history and how long I've been using your service you would see that I obviously don't have a history of being
    a sore loser or online grieving. No I was given only 100 letters to explain my entire situation and why the account that I've been using for basically half of my life and all the progress I've made on it shouldn't be deleted permanently because I beat some
    spoiled hurt little child in a video game and put him right in his place when he messaged me crying about it. Now I'm on my second Gamer Tag and I've taken steps to not respond to others grieving at all and to choose my words wisely if I do
    but somehow I still manage to receive a suspension here and there no matter how careful I am. I just got one today and my Xbox One literally just broke two days ago so what could I have possibly done to receive a suspension? I guess I'll never know because like
    I said earlier, the Enforcement Team doesn't properly go about giving you the information you need to avoid ending up in this situation again. If you could show me exactly what it was that I said to get me suspended in the first place then I would fully acknowledge
    what it is and what not to say to other people on Xbox Live. The Enforcement Team needs to seriously be reworked and they need to have some way to communicate with their paying customers because the way we are being treated now is disgusting. Thanks for reading,
    we all need to do something about the Enforcement Team and we can. We're the customers, we're not happy and we don't deserve to be treated like this by people who are only where they're at because of our money and our choice to give them our business before
    anyone else. I know there are others out there on a similar situation as me and we all need to speak up and stick together or else this will never change.

:)

DirtySmiteMouth, Apr 16, 2018
  2. L1COOLGUY50
    L1COOLGUY50 Guest
    It actually works!

I just wanna say for anybody that happened to be looking for an answer, that Wave Rider Pro's method worked, don't be scared of your disk.

L1COOLGUY50, Apr 16, 2018
  3. It actually works!

This would best posted under the original thread so that other users understand what fix it is you are referring to and what the original problem was.

eG x Thee Elf, Apr 16, 2018
  4. The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ...

I know that your venting and all but let me explain a few things.

1. It does not matter who starts the Trolling and harassment if you do anything that violates the code of conduct which can be found Here then your account would be subject to a
    suspension.

2. The best thing to do if someone is trolling and/or harassing you is to report, mute, and block them.

3. Just because your account was suspended 2 days after your xbox stopped working does not mean that is when the enforcement team received the report of your accounts violation.

When a report is made it is sent to the enforcement team and gets put in line with all the other reports that are made then when an enforcement team looks at it and determines that their was a violation of the code of conduct that is when the suspension
    is put on the account this can take a while before it gets looked at so it could of been a couple of weeks prior to your xbox not working that your profile was reported.

steeledwand7664, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Alex Wilhelm
    Alex Wilhelm Guest
    Even if you were not the one who started it, harassment is still not allowed.

If you have any suggestions about ways you would like the enforcement process, ban system ect to change, please submit them at xbox.uservoice.com or see if there is anything similar there already.

To learn more about how terms of use violations harm the Xbox Live community, please click here.

Alex Wilhelm, Nov 1, 2018
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops it

I know that your venting and all but let me explain a few things.

1. It does not matter who starts the Trolling and harassment if you do anything that violates the code of conduct which can be found Here then your account would be subject to a
    suspension.

2. The best thing to do if someone is trolling and/or harassing you is to report, mute, and block them.

3. Just because your account was suspended 2 days after your xbox stopped working does not mean that is when the enforcement team received the report of your accounts violation.

When a report is made it is sent to the enforcement team and gets put in line with all the other reports that are made then when an enforcement team looks at it and determines that their was a violation of the code of conduct that is when the suspension
    is put on the account this can take a while before it gets looked at so it could of been a couple of weeks prior to your xbox not working that your profile was reported.
  7. Alex Wilhelm Win User

The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops it

Even if you were not the one who started it, harassment is still not allowed.

If you have any suggestions about ways you would like the enforcement process, ban system ect to change, please submit them at xbox.uservoice.com or see if there is anything similar there already.

To learn more about how terms of use violations harm the Xbox Live community, please click here.
  8. xXINIGHTxIMAREx Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox enforcement is unfair

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. IT is not uncommon for the enforcement team to take action of a report and never notify the reporting party.
    Stop spamming troll your just as usefull as the enforcement team
  9. AIex WiIheIm Win User

My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned

in this case he needs to do something else actually

For compromised access case he must contact support and ask for a unauthorized access case the global escalations team will work with enforcement on enforcement issues on compromiaed.account issues

And yes he has to have proof provided by the tier 3 team which they would.provide to the enforcement team and yes they are separate groups
    Yeah,

no one really cares ngocphi, everyone knows your a troll
  10. Smwutches Win User

Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't even get touched?

There's actually no need to report them more than once as they would all be considered 1 report. It only takes 1 valid complaint for the enforcement team to issue a suspensions.
Thema:

The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ...

1. The xbox enforcement team needs serious work, it rewards trolling more than it actually stops ... - Similar Threads - enforcement team needs

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...