The xbox enforcement team is a **** joke

Discus and support The xbox enforcement team is a **** joke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this xbox enforcement team so stupid. apparently us players are not allowed to say "bad words" but the games we are playing are? Even when somone is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hayyy Cortana, Dec 22, 2017.

1. The xbox enforcement team is a **** joke

this xbox enforcement team so stupid. apparently us players are not allowed to say "bad words" but the games we are playing are? Even when somone is being rude to me, i cant defend myself? the enforcement team is **** stupid and somone needs to put an end
    to this ****. xbox is loosing so many customers because of this; so screw it, im moving to ps4

:)

Hayyy Cortana, Dec 22, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Enforcement team is a joke

They investigate any report thoroughly before handing out a suspension.

You don't get banned for no reason.

If you want to file for a case review then you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

If this isn't your first suspension you may want to read the code of conduct as well.

Daft Badger, Dec 22, 2017
  3. Enforcement team is a joke

communication banned again for no reason. FOR 3 WEEKS. I'm sick and tired of the enforcement team not looking in to matters properly. Clearly they don't understand what they are doing. So you are going to suspend communications of everyone who offends a
    12 year old ? Wish I could speak My mind directly to an enforcement team member.

I Souvenirs I, Dec 22, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

maybe you shpuld.use common sense ?

You do realize. That no matter who starts the fight anyone who is reported and break the rules will be punished

Live life and play fair it's that simple

You can file.a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com

But since you admitted to.violating.the.rules.thete is little.point and no he started it.isnt a valid. Excuse

A game rating has.no bearing on online experience

ngocphi, Dec 22, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    FYI the word filter censors foul language also it doesn't mean you cant be punished

The rules.on.forums is the same as xbox live

ngocphi, Dec 22, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can defend yourself but if you do it in a way that violates the ToU/CoC then you risk being suspended.

As mentioned,the age rating on a game has nothing to do with the online side of it,something every game with online tells you.

No one cares if you buy a PS4 or not.

The rules are the same on PSN/PS4 although they don't give you as many chances if you break their ToU/CoC.they outright ban you.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. vX ENDER Xv Win User

The Enforcement Team

The only joke is you "The Cthulhu"
  8. MagicSquirrel Win User

Enforcement Team

Your enforcement policies are a joke. Hey, enforcement, **** yourself.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

enforcement team joke

Hey there zX MITCHELL Zz1,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. Cpt C1int Win User

Enforcement team ..... Jokes

Of course you would say that there is nothing to fix your a ambassador for Xbox live you've probably never said a cussword on Xbox live ever. I realized after this ban that people with thick skin is hard to come by these days their
    quick to deal out the trash talk but not grown enough to handle it and will report you when stuff doesn't go their way........ Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
  11. Deadly Viper X Win User

Enforcement team is a joke

PlayStation has similar rules they just don't enforce them as pathetic as Microsoft does. Im done with Xbox One. PC master race/ps4 pro thank you very much. My xbox one can get someone else suspended pathetically THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Thema:

1. The xbox enforcement team is a **** joke - Similar Threads - enforcement team ****

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...