The Xbox enforcement team are dumb...

Discus and support The Xbox enforcement team are dumb... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I called someone retarded because he mad us loose in a stupid way in r6s and then I got comm banned for calling him retarded and these are the exact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D4tSw4gyDude, Oct 27, 2017.

1. D4tSw4gyDude
    D4tSw4gyDude Guest

So I called someone retarded because he mad us loose in a stupid way in r6s and then I got comm banned for calling him retarded and these are the exact words he said to me "shut the **** up you **** like you did any better, at least I didn't die" and the
    gamertag who sent that to me was Ninja Fox 1023

:)

D4tSw4gyDude, Oct 27, 2017
  2. XMannn06
    XMannn06 Guest
    F Xbox enforcement team

Xbox enforcement team is stupid everyone gets mad and curses it's normal but it's like where being babied it's stupid and really being banned till 9999 that's dumb so how about you guys just ban everyone that plays Xbox an rage and cuss I would do everything
    I could to disband xbox enforcement team. **** XBOX ENFORCMENT TEAM

XMannn06, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Xbox enforcement is **** useless

The xbox enforcement team are real **** idiots. You say you don't support bullying but whenever I get harrased the person keeps going. But as soon as I do a little trash talking I'm banned instantly, all of you are dumb **** **** and need to reevaluate how
    you Handel ****, because people deserve to be called **** and losers cuz they are, and obviously Xbox enforcement team is as dumb as **** Trump. You guys ban the wrong people. You are **** autistic. I called someone a pussy because they were cheating at the
    game. So **** you Xbox, and I swear if I get banned one more time for your idiocy I'm destroying all Xbox and Microsoft objects in my area.

Sincerely. The one you **** keep banning

KillenXslayer, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. AdamJackle Win User

Dumb enforcement

Same thing but i cannot submit a case
  7. JerrminRangwani Win User

Dumb enforcement

Why not? Its only for 24 hours? If so you have to just wait it to be over and reflect on your behavior what cause it, also you can read the code of conduct of Xbox to prevent it happening again.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Dumb enforcement

If you have a child account it should be your parental account that files for a case review
  9. UtterPubpug23 Win User

Dumb enforcement

hello my friends been banned and he’s crying what do I do
Thema:

1. The Xbox enforcement team are dumb... - Similar Threads - enforcement team are

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...