The xbox controller i just bought wont quit disconnecting from my pc

Discus and support The xbox controller i just bought wont quit disconnecting from my pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dont hit me with the copy paste answers ive tried everything ive reinstalled the drivers ive updated the firmware and ive used the microsoft dongle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt112244, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Matt112244
    Matt112244 Guest

Dont hit me with the copy paste answers ive tried everything ive reinstalled the drivers ive updated the firmware and ive used the microsoft dongle yall provide can someone give me a straight answer on why my 80$ controller isnt staying connected this is a well documented issue yet yall havent fixed it in almost two years again dont send a generic copy past answer to go check out the support posts about it

There is no fix for this until microsoft fixes it on their end if anyone sees this head to the feed back hub and keep sending them feedback on the issue hopefully something will be done about it

:)

Matt112244, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Matt112244 Win User

Also i posted about it on the xbox insiders subreddit and immediately had people telling me not to post that here so idk seems like im out of avenues for support
  3. Matt112244 Win User

Thank you for the reply that wasnt a copy paste your right it is the controller firmware. it isnt a issue on my end i can still use my orignial xbox one controller no problem. ive connected the newer controller through bluetooth and when that didnt work i tried the dongle i know both of them work because i use the bluetooth for my sound bar and i used the dongle to play with an original xbox one controller the dongle still even works on my old xbox 360 controller. this is clearly a issue on microsofts end and id love to hear if theres any way we can get in touch with the people that write the code for the firmware on the controller. All it takes is one little google search and theres thousands of people having the same issue as me with the newest generation of controllers! I feel like microsoft is just ignoring peoples problems and hoping they shut up about it. Its very frustrating ive been using microsofts products since windows vista and the original xbox and it seems the company just doesnt care about anybody especially their long term customers!

Side note the engineering team doesnt listen to feed back on the feedback hub so please get me a direct contact link with someone ANYONE that can fix this
  4. Rostom L Win User

Sure, Matt. I will definitely take note of this and provide a feedback regarding the issue.

I am myself a gamer like you so I understand how this feels. I appreciate your time with me here in our community.

You have a good one too!
  5. Matt112244 Win User

I know you have alot on your plate but please if you can contact anyone push this issue like i said in a previous comment im not the only one having this issue its every single pc user thats trying to use a xbox series x controller with windows 10/11 it only takes a google search to confirm this have a good day!
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for the additional information. I would agree that the issue might be on their controller firmware but still possible it's on their Xbox gaming services installed to your PC. For them to get all the details such as your diagnostics, it is best to report it using the Feedback Hub so they can investigate it properly.

I am afraid that there's no direct contact channel to their developers. However, you may get in touch with the Xbox Insider Community here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ they have users and Xbox Staff checking on that community since it's purpose is to hear any of our suggestion or post any issue we encounter especially for those who are using preview programs to fix it before releasing to the public.
Thema:

1. The xbox controller i just bought wont quit disconnecting from my pc - Similar Threads - controller bought wont

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  5. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  6. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  7. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  8. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  9. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  10. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027