The xbox app dosent work for me
Discus and support The xbox app dosent work for me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Downloaded the app to my laptop vut evry time i launch the app it get close immediately and and a ask for permission tab pops up but i tried to write... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amnon samra, Oct 18, 2023.
Thema:
The xbox app dosent work for me
Loading...
-
The xbox app dosent work for me - Similar Threads - app dosent
-
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
i hawe bought minecraft on the xbox app with any paysafecard but it somehow dosent show up...
in XBoX Games and Appsi hawe bought minecraft on the xbox app with any paysafecard but it somehow dosent show up...: its shows up in the xbox liblary but when i open it it opens the demo version of minecraft [img] 6b1b424e-b689-4228-b59a-a0090c285be0 -
Xbox app dosent lunch
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox app dosent lunch: I cant lunch the xbox app on my pc. 7802ae70-a4dc-4c65-a0eb-3b75549c5a21