The xbox app doesn´t work
Discus and support The xbox app doesn´t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I double click on the xbox app, the xbox app only opens a window and closes very fast. What is the problem? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayukeeen, Nov 14, 2016.
Thema:
The xbox app doesn´t work
Loading...
-
The xbox app doesn´t work - Similar Threads - app doesn´t
-
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Why XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC?: Why XBOX doesn`t have a windows Remote Desktop app to control a Windows 10/11 PC? A logged XBOX user may have the capability to control their windows PC with a mouse and keyboard. Technically... -
Xbox app doesn´t allow me to install any games (problem with the OS).
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox app doesn´t allow me to install any games (problem with the OS).: I have a problem with OS (Windows 11), and is that when i try to install a game from xbox game pass for pc doesn't allow me and it stays in queue, also it doesn't allow me to cancel the... -
Xbox App doesn`t show my Xbox One Games (Only PC Games)
in XBoX on WindowsXbox App doesn`t show my Xbox One Games (Only PC Games): Hi guys, I installed the Xbox App (Its a Beta Version I guess) and the Xbox Console Companion. Both Apps only show my PC Games. Is there an option, that they will also show my Xbox One and Xbox... -
Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25 -
My new xbox ons s blu-ray app doesn´t work with DVDs
in XBoX on ConsolesMy new xbox ons s blu-ray app doesn´t work with DVDs: Play Blu-Rays works fine, high resolution and 7.1 sound, but when I play a DVD the resolution is 520i and no sound. I have tried to reinstall the box... and the blu-ray app....