The wrong Xbox account is linked to my email. How do I change it to the correct one?

Discus and support The wrong Xbox account is linked to my email. How do I change it to the correct one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says, the wrong Xbox account is linked to my email. I'm signed in fine here on microsoft.com, and also on my Xbox, but they're not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AfraidYeti10413, Dec 27, 2022.

1. The wrong Xbox account is linked to my email. How do I change it to the correct one?

As the title says, the wrong Xbox account is linked to my email. I'm signed in fine here on microsoft.com, and also on my Xbox, but they're not the same. How do I change fix my account so that I can link to my Xbox correctly? Thanks!

:)

AfraidYeti10413, Dec 27, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

The wrong Xbox account is linked to my email. How do I change it to the correct one?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  3. AfraidYeti10413 Win User

My question is about my account on the Xbox. And after poking around some more, I realize that my Xbox account is linked to another email of mine, so really I don't need my question answered anymore, I know how to get what I need. Thanks.
  4. juan van Win User

Account Deactivation

When you login to xbox.com the account information is wrong?

Go to your console and check your email address under My Xbox ->Account Information.

If the email is in correct - Recover this, junk, account onto the console then under the account information, change the email address to a new one so only one GT is link to that email.
  5. KENNEDY_1214 Win User

I can not link my Xbox account to my Activision account. Why?

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply. You are correct, it is linked to an old account. My problem is some how the old ‘email address some how got changed by one letter and I am unable to unlink the account and link it to my new account. My problem now is, there is no way to contact Activision to have them manually unlink the account. Unless, I am blind or crazy, I can’t find a way to contact the to do this.

Thanks for your help.

KENNEDY
  6. Soren Gravesen Win User

Wrong Minecraft account when logging in on a new computer

Hey Josef, hope you are doing great too.

When I say "the Minecraft account itself is wrong", I'm specifically talking about the Minecraft name (the one I see on the right side of the "PLAY" button).

When I go into "View all accounts", I also see it's slightly changed - almost as if the wrong Minecraft user is linked to my Microsoft profile.

I'm trying to play Java through the Minecraft Launcher.

I do have the confirmation email that my Mojang account was successfully migrated to a Microsoft account. That email also states the correct minecraft name.

I'm looking forward to your reply :)
Thema:

1. The wrong Xbox account is linked to my email. How do I change it to the correct one? - Similar Threads - wrong account linked

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. Wrong xbox account is linked to my discord account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong xbox account is linked to my discord account: My main account (Ac1) The wrong account (Ac2) My discord account is linked to the wrong xbox account and everytime i unlink Ac2 and then try to link Ac1 it doesnt link it and instead links Ac2...
  6. I accidentally linked my PNS account to the wrong Microsoft account trough Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally linked my PNS account to the wrong Microsoft account trough Minecraft...: I have accidentally linked the wrong Microsoft account to my ps5 with Minecraft dungeons, and I would like to link my psn account with the right one (which is the one I’m currently writing this...
  7. Game pass linked to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass linked to wrong account: So im logged into game pass on my xbox account on my pc. There was an issue with the payment method due to an expired account so i clicked the renew button on the app. This then resubbed. Only...
  8. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account: I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT...
  9. Why does it say my email is wrong? I clicked the link for my account and my info is right.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say my email is wrong? I clicked the link for my account and my info is right.: Why does it say my email is wrong? I clicked the link for my account and my info is right from the number of ppl posting about the same problem it looks like the problem is on your end so plz get...
  10. Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.: Hello All, I have been having this issue for years! I for some reason cannot link my xbox account with my facebook account. I have constant support many times with no resolutions. I have...