The way updates are pushed through needs to change.
Discus and support The way updates are pushed through needs to change. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox (Series X) has been on standby, connected to internet, been playing sea of thieves this week. Just now my xbox forced pushed an update DURING... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gaymerRaver, Apr 2, 2022.
Thema:
The way updates are pushed through needs to change.
Loading...
-
The way updates are pushed through needs to change. - Similar Threads - updates are pushed
-
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Feedback - pushing xbox games updates
in XBoX Games and AppsFeedback - pushing xbox games updates: Hello, The screenshot says it all. We have been waiting for MSFT to push an upgrade for xbox for 24 hours now, and I can't even play with my friend playing on Steam or Epic cause Microsoft is... -
Can I undo the UI update that pushed out 7/26/2023?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I undo the UI update that pushed out 7/26/2023?: Hi! The UI update is awful and now I can't find anything as easily. It was literally fine before, but now Microsoft has "fixed" what wasn't broken - which has resulted in breaking it. Now it's... -
Headset Microphone Issues since Xbox UI update was pushed
in XboX InsidersHeadset Microphone Issues since Xbox UI update was pushed: I'm just curious if anyone else has experience any mic cut out or just completely stop working. Noticed it the other day thought I was due a new headset. Then last night I was on for around 1hr 30... -
When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?: Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing? 59154269-c119-4bbf-aab2-93eafe6a7054