The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC) Still not working on Game Pass?

Discus and support The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC) Still not working on Game Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wanting to play the following on Game Pass: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC) The Walking Dead: Michonne (PC) They are supposed to be apart... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Demon Fox 00117, Mar 23, 2023.

1. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC) Still not working on Game Pass?

I'm wanting to play the following on Game Pass:

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC)

The Walking Dead: Michonne (PC)

They are supposed to be apart of Game Pass right?

I know tried to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC) during the period that everyone that started it was supposed to get codes, but I never did!

I downloaded The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC) again today, as it still says its on Game Pass, and the next chapter (Chapter 2 when downloading the game) says the same its on game pass, but in game it still says to purchase the next chapters!

:)

Demon Fox 00117, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

This was the email I received from skybound - found it odd as the first episodes have been free for ages

If you have a current Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscription you should have access to the games listed below. If you are still experiencing issues accessing episodes 2-5 please log out of the Xbox app and log back in with the account attached to your Game Pass subscription.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 = Complete Season all 5 episodes
    The Walking Dead: Season 2 = Complete Season all 5 episodes
    The Walking Dead: Michonne = Episode 1 only
    The Walking Dead: A New Frontier = Episode 1 only

We are thinking that when Xbox announce this, it was not indicated that for new frontier and michonne only Episode 1 is available, and you need to purchase them individually or purchase the Season Pass for episode 2-5

Thank you!
  3. the big j(2) Win User

TWD: A New Frontier Season Pass not working

The walking dead a new frontier is broken too. I want to be able to finish the game not refund my season pass and sit at 20%
  4. Ch1ps Win User

Game Pass Quests

I completed the entire Walking Dead New Frontier game and never had this Game Pass quest complete... I think it's definitely glitched.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

6. Demon Fox 00117 Win User

It does not work when installing it, how do we go about getting this fixed? or getting codes to be able to play?
Thema:

1. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PC) Still not working on Game Pass? - Similar Threads - Walking Dead Frontier

2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.: Hello, I am using an Xbox Series X console and a computer with Windows 11 operating system. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game does not have backwards compatibility support. As Xbox players,...
  3. Is the walking dead destines coming to ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the walking dead destines coming to ultimate game pass?: I'm just curious to see if it's coming to game pass, due to the really low reviews already around the board. I would like to play the game an see what it's about I seriously don't want to waste...
  4. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  5. The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead: Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with several episodes in the game. I followed the...
  6. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  7. Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier: I've been playing The Walking Dead - A new Frontier, but right now, it isnt possible to start the game via cloud play (whether from console nor from Pc or android). Installing isnt an option,...
  8. Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...: I’ve been playing through the Twd games and I got halfway through season 3 new frontier but now when I go to load it up it doesn’t work so I deleted it and now I can’t redownload it because it...
  9. Not all of "The Walking Dead" series are on Xbox game pass for pc, but are all on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not all of "The Walking Dead" series are on Xbox game pass for pc, but are all on the Xbox...: I have game pass ultimate for a little over a year now and have seen some game pass games come out for just Xbox and some just for pc over the years. This is all fine because sometimes the...
  10. Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. Currently playing on PC. Trying to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3). It only has Episode 1 available for free with gamepass. When I try to download the...