The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

Discus and support The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SLAYERLANE, May 27, 2023.

1. SLAYERLANE
    SLAYERLANE Guest

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked.

I am on Xbox series x.

I have done all of the steps in the trouble shooting guide.

:)

SLAYERLANE, May 27, 2023
  2. Pat Downing Win User

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.
    I have same issue earned 9 achievements 6 in 1 game and it won’t give to me
  3. Rastoper Win User

still not heard back about the support ticket I raised but I looked at today and it only required one achievement in total to completed so, they must have fixed the issue and reduced the achievements required for the punch card after getting another achievement in Forza, I was finally able to complete the "v for victory" punch card

* Before this I had done four in guilty gear one in Gang Beasts, so had to do six in total to get the points
  4. Strontium Wolf Win User

Try customer support, they're a lot better than some say and usually pick issues up quickly.
  5. Junnie232 Win User

I sent an email to the CEO, took around 5 days for a response only to be told to contact Bing Rewards Support Team.

Round in circles
  6. Thomas James2 Win User

Ive just sent an email to microsoft CEO, maybe now this will work.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thats their email address, I imagine if enough people email them then this will be fixed pronto!
Thema:

1. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,... - Similar Threads - victory monthly reward

2. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...
  3. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: Split from this thread. I have submitted 4 tickets to Rewards Support for this exact same issue, the first being over 3 weeks ago, with no response. Customer service has been awful. Can...
  4. Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...: rewards for V Victory not showing up on Xbox the Achievements is shown up on my xbox phone app??? b9cbb29b-c36b-4c47-8f59-82718ed32a1c
  5. V for Victory Punch Card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punch Card not working: When this punch card first appeared on May 1st I got 3 Forza achievements all on the 1st. This still hasn’t ticked off so over the last 3 days I’ve gotten 3 achievements on Madden and neither have...
  6. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: As the title suggests I am not being credited for the V for Victory punchcard. I submitted a ticket and was told to make sure I'm logged into my XBOX account. Obviously I am logged into my account...
  7. BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people: I’ve played Blazblue CrossTag battle for about sense day 1 and i have beaten almost all the achievements except My last achievement being “A Valuable Victory” unobtainable even if the user has 100...
  8. V for Victory not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory not working: I got all required achievements for this card but wont let me punch it or credit me. Check my logs for yourself a2d51a82-aaee-49a1-9bbc-bb399381318b
  9. Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?: I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it please? a2663318-a28a-4113-b006-9d6f8d321340
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef