the updated unlimited pass on pc

Discus and support the updated unlimited pass on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my father has a game pass ultimate. He's able to play pc/ultimate. my Xbox is home. When I try playing on the pc it asked me to buy it. how can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michaeljobii, Sep 17, 2020.

  1. michaeljobii
    michaeljobii Guest

    the updated unlimited pass on pc


    my father has a game pass ultimate. He's able to play pc/ultimate. my Xbox is home. When I try playing on the pc it asked me to buy it. how can you help me?

    :)
     
    michaeljobii, Sep 17, 2020
    #1
  2. TheFifthElement Win User

    the updated unlimited pass on pc

    my father has a game pass ultimate. He's able to play pc/ultimate. my Xbox is home. When I try playing on the pc it asked me to buy it. how can you help me?
    Are you logging in on your father's account, or your own account? Because my fiance wanted to play the Halo: MCC on the PC one time, but she had to be signed into my Xbox account in order to be able to play it because my account is Game Pass Ultimate. Otherwise,
    you have to have your own Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  3. michaeljobii Win User

    the updated unlimited pass on pc

    thank you well see how Microsoft handles it in a month
  4. Cthulhu4972 Win User

    i have not received my discord or spotify code and it has been 10 days since I bought xbox game pass using the offer that including them

    I do not have access to a xbox console as I got the game pass unlimited for my PC.
  5. graymincray Win User

    were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

    buying on a pc as a gift to someone on an xbox

    I did this with the unlimited game pass and went to buy a game and this happened

    tried a different card too no joy
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate

    I don't have or plan to play on a PC so for me the Game Pass Unlimited is not worth it, if you plan to move to a PC to play also, then it might be worth looking into especially since it is the same price
Thema:

the updated unlimited pass on pc

Loading...
  1. the updated unlimited pass on pc - Similar Threads - updated unlimited pass

  2. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  4. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  5. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  6. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  7. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  9. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  10. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...