The update made my xbox basically unusable.

Discus and support The update made my xbox basically unusable. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The update made my xbox basically unusable. I try to navigate the dashboard (that now takes about 3 mins to load btw) but the inputs either dont... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ankshoos, Nov 8, 2020.

  1. /u/ankshoos
    /u/ankshoos Guest

    The update made my xbox basically unusable.


    The update made my xbox basically unusable. I try to navigate the dashboard (that now takes about 3 mins to load btw) but the inputs either dont register or take 30 seconds to register. Restarted multiple times

    Last night any game i managed to load after 10 mins of struggling just crashed immediately. I left it unplugged

    Im pretty sure its not my controller because if i hold the home button it could vibrate a few seconds later but nothing comes up im still at dashboard

    submitted by /u/ankshoos
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ankshoos, Nov 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Lxverage Win User

    XBOX ONE OCTOBER UPDATE - PARTY CHAT ISSUES

    So there's no way to uninstall the preview update? My Xbox is basically unusable this monh because of this issue.
  3. BB8InStarTrek Win User

    My Xbox is basically rendered unusable

    I no longer am covered by the Xbox warranty.
  4. OakGill Win User

    My Xbox is basically rendered unusable

    Any chance you are still able to return the device or is it under factory warranty?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

    My Xbox is basically rendered unusable

    Sorry to hear it. It sounds like there may be a hardware issue with your console. In this case here I think you would need to set up a repair of the console. You can set this up at https://devicesupport.xbox.com
  6. alexander01365 Win User

    My Xbox is basically rendered unusable

    Ya viste si el módem no esta fallando

    [Mod Translation-You saw if the modem is not failing]
Thema:

The update made my xbox basically unusable.

Loading...
  1. The update made my xbox basically unusable. - Similar Threads - update made basically

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. New oblivion remastered update made the game completely unplayable

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    New oblivion remastered update made the game completely unplayable: I recently updated oblivion remastered and the game was running just fine before no crashes, fps drops in the open world which I didn't completely mind since my rig isn't the greatest but had been...
  8. New update has made my series x fan run fast and loud.

    in XboX Insiders
    New update has made my series x fan run fast and loud.: The new insider alpha update has borked the fan in my series x it's 3 months old and been silent up until this last update anyone one had a similar problem? Or is this a known issue before I send...
  9. Latest update made it so my xbox won't display anymore

    in XboX Insiders
    Latest update made it so my xbox won't display anymore: I got the latest insider update for my console, and now it won't display anything to the tv. My controller can't connect to it either. It turns on with the light, but isn't able to do anything....
  10. How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?: I made a custom texture pack and I uploaded and used it successfully on my realm. Everyone that joined was able to download it and use it successfully (I'm on pc they were on their phones). When I...