The update for the 10th? Need to know ASAP

Discus and support The update for the 10th? Need to know ASAP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody know when the EA play update to Ultimate goes live? I’m in EST submitted by /u/XxtHeWickedxX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxtHeWickedxX, Nov 10, 2020.

  1. The update for the 10th? Need to know ASAP


    Does anybody know when the EA play update to Ultimate goes live? I’m in EST

    submitted by /u/XxtHeWickedxX
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/XxtHeWickedxX, Nov 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

    Update needed ASAP

    You can only send messages to 32 players? Bummer... I was hoping they'd have a "message all" function so I can instantly send 1 message to all my friends. Sure it could be abused, but that's what the avoid features are for...
  3. Puma Kane Win User

    Update needed ASAP

    Too bad this is not covered in the sticky at the top of the page.

    It gets better, because this is the first thread wanting an update. Congratulations.
  4. IGhostI v1 Win User

    Update needed ASAP

    @OP. If you was there for the 360 launch you would remember that most of the things we had in 360 wasn't even there at the launch. Feedback is being received by MS about whats good and whats not when it comes to the UI and stuff and they are already working
    on updates as we speak. Be patient man lol.
  5. Randver Win User

    Update needed ASAP

    [quote user="Doc ooo"]

    Impossible not to see modders on fifa 13, cod, tdu2 the list goes on.

    [/quote]

    I got a chuckle out of that....

    If Test Drive Universe 2 makes the number three spot on your list then it's probably a pretty short list.

    I agree CoD had some issues, I live in the US so I wouldn't know anything about Fifa but TDU2 probably has a dozen people still playing it, they can have at it.
  6. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    Update needed ASAP

    everyone should go to xboxfeedback.com and post your comments or concerns. Microsoft has acknowledged they will be looking at this site for possible improvement ideas. I agree with a lot of what you all are saying.
Thema:

The update for the 10th? Need to know ASAP

Loading...
  1. The update for the 10th? Need to know ASAP - Similar Threads - update 10th Need

  2. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  8. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  9. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  10. Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations

    in XboX Insiders
    Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]