The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.

Discus and support The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Fall update broke the ability to change your custom gamerpic, per my experience and others I’ve seen post on various forums. It’ll tell you it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by For the Cubbies, Oct 18, 2017.

1. The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.

The Fall update broke the ability to change your custom gamerpic, per my experience and others I’ve seen post on various forums. It’ll tell you it was a “success,” but the picture will not change. This is not the standard “wait for approval” time either.
    Please fix this. Thanks.

:)

For the Cubbies, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.

For the Cubbies, Oct 18, 2017
  3. TH3 FLEECE
    TH3 FLEECE Guest
    Can't upload custom gamerpics "because of of past behavior"

for some reason I was banned or suspended from uploading custom gamerpics but I have never uploaded an offensive pic or broke the rules or whatever. does anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it

TH3 FLEECE, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Abbsis Win User

When Will Gamerpics Come Back?

I remember when Custom gamerpics were disabled back in February and its been almost 3 months and Custom gamerpics haven't came back. Please re activate the Custom gamerpics cause come on Microsoft its almost 3 months.

Down Bellow State Ya Opinion What Your Thoughts Are

Love Truly

~Bobby Blackwolf (Blackwolf)
    3 + minths with no update or action, failing servers......PS5 will win if you arent careful xbox...
  5. ThreeDevilsYT Win User

Customize Gamerpic

It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that?
    Download the Xbox app then go to profile. Then you should be able to make custom gamerpics.
  6. Kos Majora Win User

Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

UPDATE 2: When I'm signed out ans visit this post, I can see both gamerpics as the custom gamerpic. However, when I sign back in, it defaults to the non-custom one.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

I have had the same problem,i hope in the next update it will get fixed
    As there is nothing broken, no update to fix something is needed.

They disabled uploading Gamerpics on purpose, as they are currently unable to moderate the amount of people trying to change their Gamerpic.

Please see
    https://support.xbox.com
    for the info box.
  8. THANATOS869 Win User

Custom gamerpic not updating.

It would be nice if someone from MS would acknowledge that it's not working or say that they're working on it. I realize that this is a small concern especially when I'm sure they're busy with the launch of the Xbox one x,which I am a proud owner of. But
    an acknowledgement would be nice. Thanks.
Thema:

The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.

1. The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it. - Similar Threads - update broke custom

2. recent alpha skip ahead update broke edge for YouTube website

in XboX Insiders
    recent alpha skip ahead update broke edge for YouTube website: When I go to edge an load up YouTube from website, all videos are black screen, and the short story video is full of green and black little boxes all over Also I still have the issue we're if I...
  3. The xbox app update from 13DEC2022, 2212.1001.36.0 broke my app on windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox app update from 13DEC2022, 2212.1001.36.0 broke my app on windows 11: I have had no issue with my app until this update. All of the sudden, I am logged out and will not do anything when clicking sign in. I can sign in to my companion app, I followed a ton of "fix...
  4. Microsoft auto-update broke saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft auto-update broke saved games: Microsoft auto-updated and what I saw updating was something called "microsoft store purchases" or something to that effect on 12/8/2022 at 12:36 am. Now when I try to boot up Diablo 2 Resurrected...
  5. 5/20/22 Alpha Skip Update broke Disney+

in XboX Insiders
    5/20/22 Alpha Skip Update broke Disney+: Before this update Disney+ would stream just fine, now I’m getting Error Code 39 NON STOP! I’ve done power cycles, reinstalling and even a factory reset, none of it works. I’ve already filed a...
  6. XB Series X Title Update broke G923 Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB Series X Title Update broke G923 Wheel: My console updated today, not my G923 wheel steering lock is 180 degrees. Its in all games.. been fine until now. Anyone else confirm this?? Thx 4c0e5249-5e17-45cc-a55b-69ce757a50f5
  7. Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature

in XBoX on Windows
    Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature: Anyone else having issues with Xbox Game Bar respect to the record last 30 secs feature? I mean, it records it but the audio is ahead by 12-9 seconds. This issue appeared either by updating to...
  8. Latest firmware update broke my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest firmware update broke my controller.: I think this is a popular problem, I'd like a solution. Bought the controller with the new Series X from SmythsToys. I updated the firmware of the controller and the controller started having...
  9. Update broke my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update broke my Xbox: It forces me to do this update, when it finishes step 2 of 3 it says there was a problem with the update. error code 0x8007045D 0x0000000 0x90140007. I have tried unplugging it. I have tried a...
  10. Update broke Xbox 26/08/2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update broke Xbox 26/08/2021: I left the Xbox to install the latest update and came back to find a black screen that won’t go off. I’ve tried turning the Xbox on and off, turning the power off at the wall and unplugging it and...