The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.

Discus and support The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Fall update broke the ability to change your custom gamerpic, per my experience and others I’ve seen post on various forums. It’ll tell you it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by For the Cubbies, Oct 18, 2017.

1. The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.

The Fall update broke the ability to change your custom gamerpic, per my experience and others I’ve seen post on various forums. It’ll tell you it was a “success,” but the picture will not change. This is not the standard “wait for approval” time either.
    Please fix this. Thanks.

:)

For the Cubbies, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.

For the Cubbies, Oct 18, 2017
  3. TH3 FLEECE
    TH3 FLEECE Guest
    Can't upload custom gamerpics "because of of past behavior"

for some reason I was banned or suspended from uploading custom gamerpics but I have never uploaded an offensive pic or broke the rules or whatever. does anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it

TH3 FLEECE, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Abbsis Win User

When Will Gamerpics Come Back?

I remember when Custom gamerpics were disabled back in February and its been almost 3 months and Custom gamerpics haven't came back. Please re activate the Custom gamerpics cause come on Microsoft its almost 3 months.

Down Bellow State Ya Opinion What Your Thoughts Are

Love Truly

~Bobby Blackwolf (Blackwolf)
    3 + minths with no update or action, failing servers......PS5 will win if you arent careful xbox...
  5. ThreeDevilsYT Win User

Customize Gamerpic

It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that?
    Download the Xbox app then go to profile. Then you should be able to make custom gamerpics.
  6. THANATOS869 Win User

Custom gamerpic not updating.

It would be nice if someone from MS would acknowledge that it's not working or say that they're working on it. I realize that this is a small concern especially when I'm sure they're busy with the launch of the Xbox one x,which I am a proud owner of. But
    an acknowledgement would be nice. Thanks.
  7. THANATOS869 Win User

Its working now after the system update today
  8. Miss Manley Win User

Hey ! What image are you attempting to change it to? If possible, post it up here so we can take a look. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    It's a picture of my best friend by a lake in the Fall. Nothing that violates anything. I've tried it multiple times on my console and my iphone. It's just not updating. Please help/fix!!!
Thema:

The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.

1. The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it. - Similar Threads - update broke custom

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. my controller broke after update

in XboX Insiders
    my controller broke after update: i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt work. so i plugged the controller in, and...
  4. November update broke gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    November update broke gamebar: ever since the recent updates for the xbox app and gamebar in late November it is terrible even worse than before i dont receive invites, notifications etc on gamebar at all or the xbox app on pc...
  5. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  6. filmware update probably broke my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    filmware update probably broke my xbox controller: i tired updating my controller first time it got to like 35/36% and it failed sayed plug usb put out bateries soo i did and restarted with usb only it got to 95% stoped xbox controller wibrated 1...
  7. New update broke my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update broke my xbox series X.: I spoke with 2 xbox support persons, and they both exclaimed to me that it wasn't an isolated issue. That they had both been getting an increasing amount of calls/msgs about this same thing that...
  8. Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC: My game has been running smoothly up till yesterday when I updated Windows 11. What happens is that when I load in game my game runs super slow and freezes and stutters every 2-3 seconds without...
  9. Mandatory update broke the Xbox s. Tried all options back to factory reset and offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mandatory update broke the Xbox s. Tried all options back to factory reset and offline...: X box s working fine, then mandatory update corrupts machine with numerous errors. Can not access anything but the update screen. Tried all troubleshooting even factory reset. But still error...
  10. Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio: Did this update break the audio for anyone else? I've played with the different formats etc in settings, no sound at all. Worked fine yesterday. 6fba625b-df8c-46a7-b4d1-b4e4a635f334