the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?

Discus and support the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ? How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ladyblue1995, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ladyblue1995
    Ladyblue1995 Guest

Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ?

How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ?

We need a pause button.

Better timer for the games as we play against each other.

:)

Ladyblue1995, Sep 7, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

For games that offer a set amount of time (like two hours) to try it make sure you quit the game via the menu button to end the timer. Do not just exit, exit the game then hit the menu button on the game at the home screen and quit.
  3. Ladyblue1995 Win User

I am asking for a pause button for the Events that we play every other day.

The clock keeps running when you take a break from the game.
  4. Ladyblue1995 Win User

Not having an issue with a game just the clock while playing the events.

Need a pause button in the Events.
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

What game are you having a issue with?
  6. {Parity} Win User

Thema:

1. the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ? - Similar Threads - timer microsoft Events

2. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  3. Gaming PC Sleep Timer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gaming PC Sleep Timer: Hi! My keeps waking up extra early (4 AM) on weekends to play his PC. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that the PC won't turn on until 9 AM so that he will quit waking up so early...
  4. If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game: If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game 111d8e8b-3017-4361-b884-83033a01220c
  5. Need sleep timer option for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need sleep timer option for controller: I get that controller goes to sleep after 15 min of inactivity to preserve battery but it gets mildly annoying when you take little break and come back and I use the rechargeable battery pack so I...
  6. Resetting family timer password

in XBoX on Windows
    Resetting family timer password: I purchased a used Xbox 360 for Christmas. I checked and made sure it powered on before I gave it to my kids. Upon them receiving it within few minutes a message comes up addressing a family timer...
  7. what does the timer mean and how do I reset this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    what does the timer mean and how do I reset this?: There is a timer appeared, which had extended his time well over 3h. Where is this setting? Does anyone know? [img] ab5a411a-b6c7-4d20-8fd2-6c485b3b1f10
  8. Dear Microsoft, this is a note from an old timer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, this is a note from an old timer.: I wanted to post a discussion here for the gamers who remember gaming on the original xbox, playstation, even Atari... My experiences from these old platforms is that the games did not have as...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost: When playing the Solitaire Events game... I experienced a power failure. After the power was restored several hours later... I started playing the game again. An additional 7 hours of game time...
  10. XBox One, Family Timer, Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One, Family Timer, Microsoft Accounts: When we had an XBOX 360, my Wife created an account under herself, so that we could regulate what our son/children were doing while gaming. We were able to do parent controls & family timer....you...