The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch

Discus and support The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, i have a tiny little problem here, on my xbox 360 it says that i have been subscribed for 5 years to xbox live but on my xbox one it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Waaaaardaddy, May 22, 2020.

  1. Waaaaardaddy
    Waaaaardaddy Guest

    The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch


    Hey guys, i have a tiny little problem here, on my xbox 360 it says that i have been subscribed for 5 years to xbox live but on my xbox one it says that i have only been subscribed for 4 years, what should i do ? Thanks for your help !

    :)
     
    Waaaaardaddy, May 22, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch

    There is nothing to do. If everything is working the way it should, then you have nothing to worry about. Sometimes these things happen. They sort themselves out eventually.
  3. MarloThaBuff Win User

    The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch

    Unless something starts happening to your account, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. might just be a simple glitch.
  4. JohnKMT16 Win User

    I purchased this promotion on the 30th November.

    Hiya,

    I havent been subscribed to xbox live for longer than 4 month, it think its something between 6-12 months the last time I subscribed to Xbox live.

    Thanks again.
  5. Gamer 69 Win User

    Why won’t mw2 get past the title screen?

    I just re subscribed to Xbox live and restarted and cancelled the load up a few times now I’m in ! Hope this helps I’ve been stuck for days
  6. FAT GUT Win User

    Xbox Live Gold tenure seems to have been reset

    I am having the same issue. I have been a subscriber of Xbox Live Gold for over 10 years. To be precise, on March 3, 2016, it will be exactly 11 years. There have been no subscription lapses within that time and yet my '10' icon has disappeared from my
    profile.
Thema:

The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch

Loading...
  1. The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch - Similar Threads - been subscribed live

  2. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  6. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  7. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  8. Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,...
  9. been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!: hello! I found out about the xbox insider program that was available for everyone, so I joined the omega ring when the new boot screen came out, even though 4 2606 updates was released for omega...
  10. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...