The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients

Discus and support The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MulTiTeaser [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MulTiTeaser, Sep 9, 2020.

1. The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients

/u/MulTiTeaser, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Munki 57 Win User

Police Livery Assistance

In the primitive section, Number 2 is a circle, then go to gradient shapes select shape 29 in there. If you do the base shape a darker colour then the gradient a lighter colour, it should give you the effect of a bright shop. Then do 3 or 4 circles in a
    row. Save as a layer group then stick 'em on your car. Hope this helps
  3. Jez_0 Win User

Xbox One X HDR issues

Already gone through it unfortunately. On a side note I tested the Xbox one in 10 bit colour mode using a 10 bit 4k gradient image and it is not applying 10 bit colour depth correctly, the image is staying in 8 bit.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

How do you change theme colour?

You must be thinking of the Original NXE Dashboard, where you could change theme colours etc..
  5. CODukes4 Win User

I've Composed The Coolest Playlist/Game Type

7 round tdm....so what happens when both teams don't leave a corner for the time limit? I predict a lot of, "It's a draw, stand down". But honestly I like the idea of cowboys and indians....Maybe a half time once one team hits a certain score?
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 details leaked - report

Agreed when i played the ghosts single player u can see its from old CODS the way ur ghosts team go round corners and crouch etc
Thema:

The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients

1. The team did a great job, lots of NXE vibes from the rounded corners and colour gradients - Similar Threads - team did great

2. Did the Xbox Enforcement team get fired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did the Xbox Enforcement team get fired?: Hi XBOX, me again. I’d love to know if y’all still pay your enforcement team, or if they’re irrelevant. Gaming used to be my passion, now it’s a waste of time. Every other game is 95% cheaters...
  3. Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft get rid of the support team?: Bring back the support team, I haven’t been able to get any kind of help since they’ve been gone. This is horrendous and it sucks to see all these bot reply’s that don’t help at all. It’s reading...
  4. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  5. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  6. Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...: : 7/24/2018, 3:55:51 PM By applying an erroneous enforcement case you have violated the terms we agreed upon in our previous encounters. You may email the subscription codes to the email listed...
  7. What did I do to receive a letter from the enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What did I do to receive a letter from the enforcement team?: I received a letter from the enforcement team telling me my son had done something wrong. I'm not sure what happened and he says he doesn't know what could have happened. The account does not have...
  8. Why did your enforcement team ban me from chat for responding to people who send me hate mail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did your enforcement team ban me from chat for responding to people who send me hate mail?: I did no swearing or any insulting just clever clean comebacks and I have a 2 week chat ban it makes me want to never purchase another one of your products. f789b14b-eac7-412b-bda7-9685c8ab0a4e
  9. Please enforcement team unban me. I am sorry for whatever I did and will never do it again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please enforcement team unban me. I am sorry for whatever I did and will never do it again: Please enforcement team unban me. Please actions that has been seen wrong from me I am sorry. This is the worst time for me ever to get banned for this long time period. It's Newyears tomorrow...
  10. I Got Banned For Someone Hacking Into My Account And I Did Nothing Enforcement Team Didn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned For Someone Hacking Into My Account And I Did Nothing Enforcement Team Didn't ...: I wasn't playing for a bit and I got banned and I checked my last logs and people have logged into my account I know it wasn't me and I haven't shared my password or a modder (RGH=Reset Glitch...