The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox

Discus and support The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I've recently been playing a lot of the surge 2 on the pc and my girlfriend brought her Xbox over and I wanted to play it on there but for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CameronMcMahon1, May 29, 2021.

1. The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox

So I've recently been playing a lot of the surge 2 on the pc and my girlfriend brought her Xbox over and I wanted to play it on there but for some reason the saves won't work at all, it just gives me a new game option and it's the same thing on the game pass mobile app as well.

:)

CameronMcMahon1, May 29, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

alot of the gamepass games on pc don't have cross save or even cloud saves.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Save da nuvem The surge 2[Translation-Save on the cloud The Surge 2]

Hi Zuera,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on save data to the cloud. On PC a lot of saves are stored on the PC themselves. So when you re-formatted the PC it deleted the save file.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Ea play

1. ea games via gamepass on PC are completely disconnected from xbox live, all it does is tell ea you have a sub and the games run via ea desktop app, so there is no cloud saving for those games.

2. majority of pc games via gamepass on PC don't support cross save or cloud saving, you would need to start afresh on the console versions.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Stuck on syncing data: Forza Horizon 5

I see. Since the game is an Xbox Play Anywhere, it uses the same cloud saves for PC and Xbox version. There's a possiblity that your game progress on cloud will be overwritten if you chose to play the local save from your PC. What you have on the cloud will be resynced to PC and Xbox platform.
  6. OreoTheGod Win User

2 PCs, no Xbox. Cloud saves won't share between PCs?

This is still an issue, but the work around i did was to locate the save file location for the game and copy the files to an external SSD, then plug that in my desktop and copy them over the desktops save files and that worked.

Cloud sync is supposed to prevent me from having to do that though!
Thema:

1. The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox - Similar Threads - surge sharing saves

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  8. Should I use a surge protector with the series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I use a surge protector with the series s: Does Microsoft reccomed not using a surge protector with the series s and x fcb021bb-f7e5-45ff-874d-004c00779547
  9. Does power surge count as physical damage to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does power surge count as physical damage to console: Was installing a game until my made a popping sound and turned off, it will not turn on at all 391957ee-e124-45b0-a2c0-bdf8632a4e94
  10. Could my Xbox be damaged from a power surge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could my Xbox be damaged from a power surge?: So a few months ago my xbox one s stopped working, it turns on but it wont connect to any displays. Ive already ruled out that its not a hdmi port issue, and ive tried all of the methods for...