The Store freezes for a second, goes to a black screen, then goes back to normal. Does this...

Discus and support The Store freezes for a second, goes to a black screen, then goes back to normal. Does this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's hard to describe what the Store has been doing recently but the store sometimes while I'm browsing games will freeze for a second, flash a black... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert24, Dec 6, 2022.

1. The Store freezes for a second, goes to a black screen, then goes back to normal. Does this...

It's hard to describe what the Store has been doing recently but the store sometimes while I'm browsing games will freeze for a second, flash a black screen, then go back to normal. I have an Xbox Series S and it doesn't happen in any games or the dashboard. I'm trying to narrow it down to it being the console, my HDMI going out, or just a preview problem that hasn't been reported by anyone yet.

submitted by /u/FlashDesert24
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlashDesert24, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Gliphax Win User

Gold not working

I tells me to buy it and when i go to it goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and then it goes back to normal
  3. ChuckSouzer Win User

flight simulator

The screen goes black with the load circle in the lower right corner for 1 or 2 seconds and goes back to the previous scree without loading.
  4. DisablingShadow Win User

TV loses Xbox One signal briefly

Mine just started doing it recently, screen goes black for a second then comes back on. So annoying during a game but only does it a few times..

Tried the hard reset but still does it..
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Flashing black screen

My system norally freezes thrn goes on black screen
  6. acsmooth Win User

Skyrim [which race should I be?]

I have been there before (riverwood), but now when I go back there it freezes. THe screen goes black and I have to reset.
Thema:

The Store freezes for a second, goes to a black screen, then goes back to normal. Does this...

1. The Store freezes for a second, goes to a black screen, then goes back to normal. Does this... - Similar Threads - Store freezes second

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  7. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  8. Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game: Hi, I've tried running Microsoft Store Roblox for some kids, but it seems to crash every time I try to run a game? I have already tried updating, resetting, and reinstalling the app. Here is a...
  9. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: This has been an ongoing issue since the old days and not sure why Microsoft have not addressed it. On my Xbox Series X, any game trailer I try to watch pauses right after the one minute mark. It...
  10. Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX: Yesterday I went to browse a game's page in the Store and my controller no longer worked in the Store and I was forced to restart the console. I couldn't do anything once it entered the Store? The...