The Simpsons Game

Discus and support The Simpsons Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are they ever going to make this game available for xbox one and the newer consoles? this game is amazing! i’ve been wondering about this for a while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaileyBargery, Feb 15, 2022.

  1. The Simpsons Game


    Are they ever going to make this game available for xbox one and the newer consoles? this game is amazing! i’ve been wondering about this for a while now

    :)
     
    HaileyBargery, Feb 15, 2022
    #1
  2. ImMartinFoxx Win User

    Games MIA?

    I think it might be time for a new Simpsons video game. It's been far too long since the release of the last Simpsons game.

    On that note, a remaster of The Simpsons Hit and Run is always welcome :)
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Backwards compatible request

    The simpsons movie game and the simpsons arcade game would be great to play on xbox one. But the license issue is with fox and the simpsons. I guesss now the problem is with disney since they bought some of fox if I remember correctly.
  4. PrimoFuSion Win User

    The Simpsons Arcade Game Coming To XBLA This Friday [Includes Achievement list]

  5. pkvas Win User

    That's Right! Telltale is doing Batman!

    I would love a Simpsons game by telltale it couldn't be worse than the minecraft one and the Simpsons humour actually goes with the other telltale games
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

    The Simpsons Game Remastered

    I feel like there should be a new Simpsons game!! Love the original game but a new one would be amazing!! Love the simpsons and I'm sure another game would be just as great as the first!!
Thema:

The Simpsons Game

Loading...
  1. The Simpsons Game - Similar Threads - Simpsons Game

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. Communication ban for the Simpsons

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban for the Simpsons: i got a three week communication ban for having this as my profile picture. [mod removed] Btw the system accepted the picture as my current profile gamer pic and despite acceptance, still gave...
  7. Will Def Jam Fight for NY and the Simpsons hit and run be backwards compatible in the future?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Def Jam Fight for NY and the Simpsons hit and run be backwards compatible in the future?: Will Def Jam Fight for NY and the Simpsons hit and run be backwards compatible in the future? 4f4f24b3-2b58-4191-ba8b-ff317418da44
  8. Last achievement bug simpson the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last achievement bug simpson the game: hi , everyone i dont know if its the good place to post this question , but i have a bug with simpson the game on Xbox 360 i has do 100% on the game and i see when i have finish normally all...
  9. Simpson'**** And Run backwards compatibility

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Simpson'**** And Run backwards compatibility: This was an awesome game for the OG XBox! Please release Simpson'**** And Run for XBox One compatibility! 67b02e60-9c05-4e41-ba7c-4636e6b4e8d0
  10. Simpson’**** and Run

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Simpson’**** and Run: I have an old Simpson’**** and Run game for Xbox 360. I got a new (used) Xbox 360 for my kiddos and the game won’t work. It says it isn’t supported and may need an update. How do I do this? We...