The second and the third game doesn’t counts (Free Ride)

Discus and support The second and the third game doesn’t counts (Free Ride) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having problems with counting the second and third games for the conclusion of the free ride, I've played the Paladins (second game) and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XandynhoZ, Oct 31, 2017.

1. XandynhoZ
    XandynhoZ Guest

Hello, I'm having problems with counting the second and third games for the conclusion of the free ride, I've played the Paladins (second game) and the Fortnite (third set) for more than 5 hours and nothing.

:)

XandynhoZ, Oct 31, 2017
  2. XandynhoZ
    XandynhoZ Guest
    The second game in "Free ride" doesn't complete

Hello. I'm trying do 5 hours from the second game, but I'd already exceeded 5 hours played in the Paladins game and it does not appear to be completed in the "Rewards". The first game who I complete was the "NBA2K17: The Prelude".

XandynhoZ, Oct 31, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    The second game in "Free ride" doesn't complete

Hello XandynhoZ,

We see that you have over five hours for Paladins, and have been awarded a punch for that title. However, we see that you only have 4.8 hours of playtime for The Prelude, and have not yet played five hours for that title. If you have only recently played
    your remaining time for five hours, please keep in mind that it can take us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information.

XBLRewards8, Oct 31, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello XandynhoZ,

We see that you only played five hours or more in Paladins. You only had 4.8 hours in NBA2k17: The Prelude, and 3.5 hours in Fortnite.

XBLRewards8, Nov 1, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello XandynhoZ,

We see that you only played five hours or more in Paladins. You only had 4.8 hours in NBA2k17: The Prelude, and 3.5 hours in Fortnite.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Free Ride Not Counting

Hello DF DreamDemon,

We see that this Reward is now pending on your MyRewards page. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Free Ride Not Counting

Hello DF DreamDemon,

After reviewing your account, and seeing that you have completed FREE Ride for previous months, we were able to determine a potential issue with this month's FREEdom that may be related to a data issue we had earlier this month. We are currently deploying
    a fix for this issue. Once we get word from the team working on this fix, and can confirm your account has been updated, we will let you know on this thread. Please note that this issue affects all the recurring FREEdom offers (1,2 FREE and FREE Pass), so
    if you made any recent purchases for those offers, they may be delayed as well until this fix has been deployed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Free Ride Not Counting

Hey DF DreamDemon,

We see that the fix has been deployed, and punches have been Rewarded. You should see the actual offer complete and appear as pending Reward Credits sometime over the weekend. We'll check back again on Monday to make sure that this
    completes. Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay. Thank you for alerting us to this issue.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

How do you think your decisions in Mass Effect 1 to 3 will be recognized by Mass Effect 4?

^

'The piggyback-ride people'? Lol. There is nothing wrong with people who have only played the third game, or the second, and no reason to create that distinction.
Thema:

1. The second and the third game doesn’t counts (Free Ride) - Similar Threads - second third game

2. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  3. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  4. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?: Hello, My Xbox Series X will every couple hours disconnect from the internet, kicking me from my party and online game. This happens for around 5 seconds, then I'm back online. As you may know...
  8. I have a new account, first game opened but crashed, second crashed, third...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new account, first game opened but crashed, second crashed, third...: I really want to play game in this platform ! First, I had a age restriction problem. It's solved. Now, I have games installed ready to go to play but when I started first game there were two...
  9. My xbox one needs an update every second or third day.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one needs an update every second or third day.: I have a question on how to turn it off. my xbox does an update on the console every second to third day. Ive tried turning it off and it still does it. I have update games and apps when its off...
  10. second/third collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second/third collections: Has anyone ever completed a second or third collection? I have been playing forever, but never receive any more collection items after I've finished the first collection....