The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014

Discus and support The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In 2014 my old Xbox account got hacked, now let me tell you the story it started out when i met a guy on PSN, i though i could trust him and gave him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drnightcore9520, Oct 14, 2017.

1. The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014

In 2014 my old Xbox account got hacked, now let me tell you the story it started out when i met a guy on PSN, i though i could trust him and gave him password, you will be like "why would do that?" well at the time i didnt know internet that much as i know
    it currently because my whole childhood i didnt even know what internet was, so i got into internet 10 years later. When strange things started to happen on my old account, profile picture changed and didnt realize that guy on psn did that, when i realize,
    i phoned Microsoft support and I waited i thing 2 or 3 weeks to and i was so exicted at the time. And the final week came and they said they couldn't give my account back because some console id thing i didnt know even mattered, and i was pissed that Microsoft
    let these type of people get away with it. But i at least got my old email back but unfortunately not my old Xbox account, so that was over 100 dollars wasted. And now i wonder if anyone got similar experience as me and to this day i still don't forget what
    Microsoft Support did. Kinda sad that when something like this happens you'll and including me would still thing what a regret it was, even now i don't trust strangers after what happend

Oh and btw this is the guy who hacked my account, blocked me yeah, you do whatever you want with this guy, since he has won.

The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014 [​IMG]

:)

drnightcore9520, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Robin5156
    Robin5156 Guest
    Hacked Account

Hello my name is Addison(addy), my xbox live account ([Mod Removed]) was hacked from me and i have been blocked to get my account back quite frankly i will try anything at this point. I started the account when the the Xbox 360pro came out(14 years) and
    i am sad to see it in the hands of an hacker.I really hope someone can help me.

Xbox Gametag; TheGuardian

-Addison

Robin5156, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ]

Hello, My main XBOX Account was hacked in 2014, my computer was Key Logged and unfortunately my account information was on it. Once I finally got it back later in 2014 I tried logging in and I got a surprise. I was perm, banned and there was over 50$ still
    credit on the account with over 500$ worth of online games that I cannot get back. Please I just want my account back. [

H0CK3YxJAKE is the username

ZippierCake2849, Oct 14, 2017
  4. The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014

Why not file a police report. Hacking an account is a federal crime.

JerrminRangwani, Oct 15, 2017
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    You didnt get hacked. You GAVE your account away. Willingly in fact. There is a big difference.

KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. JerrminRangwani Win User

Why not file a police report. Hacking an account is a federal crime.
  7. KindGryphon Win User

You didnt get hacked. You GAVE your account away. Willingly in fact. There is a big difference.
  8. Aadi_308 Win User

I can't access minecraft anymore

Hi Simone, I had the EXACT same issue. Someone hacked into my account and changed the email which made it inaccessible for me. I have bwen trying to contact Microsoft but so far no luck, how did u contact them? It's really sad to be honest. I have lost all my progress if I can't get my account back.
  9. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Titanfall Matchmaking coming and hackers bye bye

Yeah I had a feeling this would happen at launch. So sad too because there were no hacks during the PC beta (at least none that I have personally experienced). Interesting to see the old "prestige lobbies" are back as well. Time to open the floodgates of
    the account suspension forums.
  10. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Story-Driven Games for the Next Generation

Story driven games are too complicated for the ignorant 12 year old kiddies that just want to quickscope on Call of Duty. Mass Effect is about the only story driven recent series I can think of that is legit. It's sad because back in the N64 and Playstation
    2 Eras there was so many good story-driven games.
Thema:

1. The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014 - Similar Threads - sad story someone

2. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  3. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's always broken sadly moving on: Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  6. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  7. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386
  8. A sad face in place of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A sad face in place of the install button: I tried to download Minecraft Launcher on Xbox PC but where the install button is there is a sad face. I have Windows 11. I try resetting, repairing and updating the Xbox and Microsoft store. I...
  9. Sad face with Xbox application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face with Xbox application: Good afternoon, I got a new computer and installed Xbox application again, but still time I can't install games and get the sad face every time. This is what I tried: 1. Log in with same...
  10. Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?: So like basically i tried to install a game on my cloud pc. And now i can't install things anymore on my local pc? I already tried removing the cloud pc from my devices but it doesn't seem to...