The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014

Discus and support The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In 2014 my old Xbox account got hacked, now let me tell you the story it started out when i met a guy on PSN, i though i could trust him and gave him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drnightcore9520, Oct 14, 2017.

1. The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014

In 2014 my old Xbox account got hacked, now let me tell you the story it started out when i met a guy on PSN, i though i could trust him and gave him password, you will be like "why would do that?" well at the time i didnt know internet that much as i know
    it currently because my whole childhood i didnt even know what internet was, so i got into internet 10 years later. When strange things started to happen on my old account, profile picture changed and didnt realize that guy on psn did that, when i realize,
    i phoned Microsoft support and I waited i thing 2 or 3 weeks to and i was so exicted at the time. And the final week came and they said they couldn't give my account back because some console id thing i didnt know even mattered, and i was pissed that Microsoft
    let these type of people get away with it. But i at least got my old email back but unfortunately not my old Xbox account, so that was over 100 dollars wasted. And now i wonder if anyone got similar experience as me and to this day i still don't forget what
    Microsoft Support did. Kinda sad that when something like this happens you'll and including me would still thing what a regret it was, even now i don't trust strangers after what happend

Oh and btw this is the guy who hacked my account, blocked me yeah, you do whatever you want with this guy, since he has won.

The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014 [​IMG]

:)

drnightcore9520, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Robin5156
    Robin5156 Guest
    Hacked Account

Hello my name is Addison(addy), my xbox live account ([Mod Removed]) was hacked from me and i have been blocked to get my account back quite frankly i will try anything at this point. I started the account when the the Xbox 360pro came out(14 years) and
    i am sad to see it in the hands of an hacker.I really hope someone can help me.

Xbox Gametag; TheGuardian

-Addison

Robin5156, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ]

Hello, My main XBOX Account was hacked in 2014, my computer was Key Logged and unfortunately my account information was on it. Once I finally got it back later in 2014 I tried logging in and I got a surprise. I was perm, banned and there was over 50$ still
    credit on the account with over 500$ worth of online games that I cannot get back. Please I just want my account back. [

H0CK3YxJAKE is the username

ZippierCake2849, Oct 14, 2017
  4. The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014

Why not file a police report. Hacking an account is a federal crime.

JerrminRangwani, Oct 15, 2017
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    You didnt get hacked. You GAVE your account away. Willingly in fact. There is a big difference.

KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. JerrminRangwani Win User

Why not file a police report. Hacking an account is a federal crime.
  7. KindGryphon Win User

You didnt get hacked. You GAVE your account away. Willingly in fact. There is a big difference.
  8. Aadi_308 Win User

I can't access minecraft anymore

Hi Simone, I had the EXACT same issue. Someone hacked into my account and changed the email which made it inaccessible for me. I have bwen trying to contact Microsoft but so far no luck, how did u contact them? It's really sad to be honest. I have lost all my progress if I can't get my account back.
  9. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Titanfall Matchmaking coming and hackers bye bye

Yeah I had a feeling this would happen at launch. So sad too because there were no hacks during the PC beta (at least none that I have personally experienced). Interesting to see the old "prestige lobbies" are back as well. Time to open the floodgates of
    the account suspension forums.
  10. FuriousFiddle6 Win User

Please help me get my old account back

hello im having troubles with my old account i tried to get back on but it keeps saying its invalid, I went to hotmail.com (outlook.com) and it said it was hacked so is there anyway to get my old account back?
Thema:

1. The sad story of someone hacked my old xbox account back in 2014 - Similar Threads - sad story someone

2. Error 80151909... Pique of my sadness: Please help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 80151909... Pique of my sadness: Please help?: I have literally no idea why I paid for Ultimate Game Pass if every time I try to play, for example, GTA V online, I'm not really online and nobody is in my games. Can't play Elder Scrolls...
  3. Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face: After having no issues playing PC Game Pass games on Windows 10 for months, all of my GP games suddenly started giving me a 0x80004005 error. This seems to be the same issues as...
  4. Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / 0x00000001 / Sad Face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / 0x00000001 / Sad Face: For almost two weeks now I have the issue that I can neither install a PC Game Pass game on my Windows 10 PC (local administrator account). Previously I had dozens of Game Pass games installed...
  5. Sad face over install button?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face over install button?: When I try to install Forza Horizon 3 there is a sad face where the install button usually would be. This seems to only affect Forza Horizon 3, and I can install other games without issues. I have...
  6. Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button: Back 4 blood got a sad face over the play button. It was working fine last week, but now it wont let me play or even uninstall it. This is the only game its happening to. I've tried signing in...
  7. sad face over install button?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sad face over install button?: I am trying to download either halo spartan assault or halo spartan strike on PC game pass, but where the install button should be is a sad face these are the only 2 games that are doing it, i...
  8. Series X not turning on anymore and it’s making me sad

in XboX Insiders
    Series X not turning on anymore and it’s making me sad: Has anyone had this issue where there is no power what so ever going to the Xbox?? Was working totally fine the night before. Rather not have to pay for the repair if i don’t have to submitted by...
  9. Sad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sad: Hello to all. I've been playing Fall Out 4, I posted a few videos and screenshots. It's not really a big deal, I was notified that one of the posts were deleted and/or removed. No major action...
  10. Gaming Experiences | Sad Story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Experiences | Sad Story: This Story is going to tell some of the best years of My Gaming Experiences and how i feel, So Here it is, Blackops 1 Novemer 9th 2010, 4 years ago, I bought this game. Loving the Trailers and...