The right volume dial isn't working on my Xbox Wireless Headset.

Discus and support The right volume dial isn't working on my Xbox Wireless Headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've already tried updating and resetting, and I really wish I could just adjust the volume on my Xbox. People say that you can but the Audio section... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Broken Dial Man, Jan 16, 2023.

1. The right volume dial isn't working on my Xbox Wireless Headset.

I've already tried updating and resetting, and I really wish I could just adjust the volume on my Xbox. People say that you can but the Audio section on the home menu tells a different story. It says that I need to use the dial, but the dial is not working. This could be just a mechanical issue with the dial, but I don't know how to fix it since no one else has seem to have the same problem.

:)

Broken Dial Man, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My xbox headset chat isn't working

Alright. Be sure the headset volume isn't turned all the way down. The dial on the outside of the left earcup adjusts the audio balance between game and chat audio. Be sure the dial isn't rotated completely in one direction, as this will effectively mute either game or chat audio.
  3. Zero420override Win User

How to play game audio through headset?

Yes it's possible to play game audio through certain headsets, I can through my Turtle Beach headsets. I know this may be a silly question but are there volume dials on your headset it's self? That's how mine are so I can control the game volume and voice
    volume separately.
  4. iBakez Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

im using very old TB x11s and dont get this issue.

my only issue is that i cannot control both game and headset volume as they only work on one of the dials.

no biggie as some XO 7s will delivered soon :)
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Stereo Headset Distortion

Hello Joego09,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your new Xbox Stereo Headset. It should deliver high quality audio while connected to your device. I have the wireless headset and the audio is great.

Check the headset volume level (be sure to check both the volume dial on the right earcup, as well as the volume level set on the Audio & music controls located at the bottom of the guide)

It sounds like you may need to replace your device. You can request a replacement here:

Additional Resources:

Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox Stereo Headset | Xbox Support

Regards,

Hayabusa
  6. COUCH POTATA Win User

Mic Stopped working

I have the same issue with my turtle beaches. I then bought a xbox stereo and that made things worse and none of the headsets worked. I could not hear anything nor talk with all of them. I eventually was able to hear again with the turtles. I did find out
    though the reason I cannot talk is because the volume control only works for the game volume for both control dials.
Thema:

The right volume dial isn't working on my Xbox Wireless Headset.

1. The right volume dial isn't working on my Xbox Wireless Headset. - Similar Threads - right volume dial

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  4. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. My xbox is constanty navigating right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is constanty navigating right: It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this 2f89976d-2d66-4fa9-a0b7-32220033e559
  7. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  8. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  9. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  10. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?: I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4