The reward that I redeemed didn't work.

Discus and support The reward that I redeemed didn't work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed points on xbox rewards for 1 month of xbox gold and It's not working. a9935b72-3dc8-4054-938e-8bdb5d17c963 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by davidsierra4, Apr 25, 2020.

1. davidsierra4
    davidsierra4 Guest

I redeemed points on xbox rewards for 1 month of xbox gold and It's not working.

:)

davidsierra4, Apr 25, 2020
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Do you currently have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate or a subscription of Xbox Live Gold that is running out soon? Double check your Microsoft account to make sure the purchase posted to your account profile under the subscriptions tab.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

If you sign into your account at account.microsoft.com on a PC, this should show up there under subscriptions. If it does do a hard reboot on the console and if that does not work uninstall and reinstall your profile on the console. If the subscription
    does not show up on the website for your account, you may have redeemed it on another account.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Tente sair e entrar em sua conta novamente , fazendo o logof
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can you give some more information on how it's not working? Are you getting an error when you redeem the Gold code or have you redeemed the code and you're not able to play online?
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Did you check your email for the code? When you redeem for gold or gamepass with reward points the subscription isn't automatically turned on. Or is the code itself not working? You can go to this page and see if it can help you or If not then you would
    need to request a new one.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution
Thema:

1. The reward that I redeemed didn't work. - Similar Threads - reward redeemed didn't

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  6. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  7. play a pc game reward does not redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    play a pc game reward does not redeem: Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to...
  8. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  9. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  10. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...