The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

Discus and support The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by S 17, May 10, 2023.

1. S 17
    S 17 Guest

The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99% of the times just as personal revenge,there's not a true harassment.Then the moderators that gives you 4 days or more com ban they fuel this abuse of the reporting system by allowing this personal revenge against another player.Something has to change because this is not an unbiased,intelligent and balanced way of treat players.Then why giving 4 days instead of just 1,do yous wanna teach me a lesson or what?

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

Well technically it's works as intended it doesnt matter what you intended the short form also implies more.commonly curse words which isn't allowed period
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

These types of cases are being handled by a totally different team which is the Xbox Enforcement Team that operates at enforcement.xbox.com. In this case, we are unable to make changes to the suspension/ban applied to your account as we do not have the power or tool to do so since we are Independent Advisors.

​​

However, some enforcement actions are ineligible for a case review. The next best option you have is to file a case review through your Enforcement History and from there you will receive a response from an enforcement agent, who will conduct a thorough investigation and explain why the suspension occurred and possibly lift your account suspension.

Here's how to file a case review:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement history page.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign in to their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Viewing enforcement history. Under Enforcement history or Active suspensions, you may find active enforcement for your account or one that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note Not all enforcement actions are eligible for a case review. Actions that may not qualify for an appeal include suspensions with a shorter duration period, content takedowns that don’t result in a suspension, and suspensions that have ended.

After submitting your case review, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

1. most bans are issued by AI.

2. microsoft is just as woke as disney.

3. i would give up using communications via xbox and use discord or some other means.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

[Report]

Soliciting for report spam towards a person is not allowed. If you think someone is abusing the system just report that person from your console.

In the future refrain from using other people's gtags in the forums!
  6. S 17 Win User

Xbox Enforcement needs to do better

I'm not here to say that I never started a banter and some com ban i received were absolutely legitimate but others were absolutely ridiculous and an abuse of "power" towards me and i have witnessed absolutely unprofessional and biased behavior by the enforcement team.I was literally banned for a single letter,it was, "what the f you're honking for", technically the f could be anything and it's up to someone else's imagination to see it as the word that we all know.The craziest ban i got is for saying "you are a cocky guy"...not much to comment on that.Sometimes it was an exchange of insults where i got banned for saying moron in response to the exact same word so out of curiosity i tried to report the other person's message but he didn't get any bans.Thing is,these people who reported me were all adults who abused this corrupt system solely and exclusively to have personal revenge on me,not because there was actually abuse or harrasment.These moderators on a power trip must go because they are not capable of judging as a fair and balanced mind would, and they do nothing but feed hatred between people and this spiteful revenge practice. I would like to give an advice to microsoft,why not let it be possible to change a setting where it is already known in advance if the one i am writing to does not tolerate a certain type of language,but where those who tolerate it will not be able to report for personal revenge, indeed, they could even be punished for trying to abuse the system, assuming that the reporting system is made up of intelligent and fair people. Have a good day.
Thema:

1. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen? - Similar Threads - report system abused

2. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  3. Your report system is a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Your report system is a joke: Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's...
  4. Xbox's report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox's report system: Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these messages only to be met a split second lager with...
  5. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  6. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  7. How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system: its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it. e55fbac7-2374-4d14-b145-348b81832da0
  8. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  9. How is your report system so bad

in XboX Insiders
    How is your report system so bad: I play cod a lot I get angry a lot but if I even say one curse word xbox hits me with a ban. It's stupid considering everybody cusses. I have over 6 bans and I know I should stop but like fix your...
  10. Can Microsoft change its report system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft change its report system?: Hey I was wondering when you guys are going to check my appeal for the softest 4 day ban. Apparently saying "I'm referring to your team as a whole idiot, learn how English works" is offensive as...