The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. It...

Discus and support The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. It... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. It is U.S. I want to change into Europe, Netherlands.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wietse Oosterbaan, Aug 25, 2022.

1. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. It...

The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. It is U.S. I want to change into Europe, Netherlands.

:)

Wietse Oosterbaan, Aug 25, 2022
  2. mirkopalevic Win User

I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia.

Hello, thank you for reply! I changed region on xbox and microsoft store but still I got this "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.". How I can check if its match?
  3. Untitled_Paint Win User

The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.

4. Francia J. Win User

The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly make sure that your account region is setup to "Asutralia" as well. Please migrate your region here:

https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

You can only migrate if you haven't migrate your account within the last 3 months.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

When you insert any credit card into any payment system it makes a charge of a few cents to validate the card. This is a hold, and will go away in a few days

What country/region do you live in, and what is your Xbox store set to, and what country is your billing address in?
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

region in which your payment option was issued and your store region need to match

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately as of the moment, Jordan is not yet on the list of the supported region which means that you won't be able to purchase or use it from there.

Hope this helps resolve your issue.
Thema:

The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. It...

1. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. It... - Similar Threads - region payment option

2. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  3. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  4. Cant change payment method when I change region so I effectively cant change region.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change payment method when I change region so I effectively cant change region.: Hello, I have managed to change my xbox location from the US to India, but when I try to add in a new payment option (so that I can make purchases in the Indian store), it doesn't let me change...
  5. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  6. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.: i live in australia i have everything set to australia and its still not working paypal, credit card everything i tried any help? fefe1d98-995f-4daf-9792-ca607ebe1bf6
  7. the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region need to match: I just got the Xbox series s… now I’m trying to subscribe to game pass ultimate but i keep getting the error message of “ the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region...
  8. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX on Windows
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I have a problem buying games on Xbox. Both on the console and on the web page I get the following message "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...
  9. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.: I successfully added my Amex details under payment options, I was even charged a small amount for verification. My address match the one in my Amex card, but whenever I try to get Game Pass for...
  10. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...