The recording function of the Xbox Game Bar no longer works
Discus and support The recording function of the Xbox Game Bar no longer works in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, For several weeks now, it has become impossible for me to use the video recording function of the Xbox Game Bar on PC. I have the following... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ValentinMARQUES, Jan 20, 2021.
Thema:
The recording function of the Xbox Game Bar no longer works
Loading...
-
The recording function of the Xbox Game Bar no longer works - Similar Threads - recording function Game
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
any news on when party recording will come to the beta?
in XboX Insidersany news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments] -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Game-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes
in XboX InsidersGame-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes: that’s righty!!! gamebar does NOT want to RECORD, even when i reset, fix, terminate, using task manager, and even resetting my pc to the newest update. Nobody seems to have the same issue as me... -
Xbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered: I have Xbox Game Bar set to record all audio and my microphone. When I play my recordings, the audio seems to have been filtered, like it was trying to remove background noise or something. There... -
New Interface/UI for Xbox 'Record That' Function is Terrible
in XBoX on ConsolesNew Interface/UI for Xbox 'Record That' Function is Terrible: Whoever changed the 'record that' feature in the Xbox UI is in the doghouse since the new update. Used to, we could double-tap the center Xbox button and choose from different options to record... -
"Record that" function when using Xbox One TV app (Xbox 360 on passthrough)
in XBoX on Consoles"Record that" function when using Xbox One TV app (Xbox 360 on passthrough): Is there any specific reason this can't be done? I still actively use my Xbox 360 and I play through the pass through on my Xbox one. I never saw the point in spending a high amount of money on a... -
"XBOX Record That" function not working properly. (Related to Battlefield 4 ...
in XBoX on Consoles"XBOX Record That" function not working properly. (Related to Battlefield 4 ...: There is a problem with the "XBOX Record That" function when in Battlefield 4 multiplayer. When I use the "XBOX record that" function in single player or in the test range, I'll say the command,...