The realms option won't appear on my settings?

Discus and support The realms option won't appear on my settings? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to set the settings so I can play with a group on realms, but on the settings it only displays the settings for multiplayer, not realms?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crow Woods, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Crow Woods
    Crow Woods Guest

I'm trying to set the settings so I can play with a group on realms, but on the settings it only displays the settings for multiplayer, not realms?

I'm not sure what is going on here, i'd like answers soon preferably

:)

Crow Woods, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that all multiplayer settings ( Join Multiplayer games & create & join clubs) are set to “allow” or “everyone”.

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved.

Feel free to check the link below for more information. It has a photo showing you all the settings you need to enable:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

4. Dérek Augusto Win User

My realm won’t appear

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Simone, confirm the subscription is active here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If it is active, it could be an error in the mojang account, but in this case, you will need to contact mojang to ask them to manage this respective game situation.

I look forward to any queries.
  5. phoenixace76 Win User

Xbox shows that I'm offline when I'm online

There is also an option in the Xbox settings to 'appear offline' it's in the my Profile Tab. Check this to see if it is set to appear offline.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Back 4 Blood wont start

Hi TonyHeckenlively! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Hard reset your console please and set yourself to appear online( set to appear offline won't work )
Thema:

1. The realms option won't appear on my settings? - Similar Threads - realms option won't

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. How to make a realm on nintendo switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make a realm on nintendo switch?: Hi, I tried to make a realm but I cant because of the way my account, but im on switch and dont know how to change the account. 10e69c14-1972-4561-93e8-da1c7f6c0926
  5. How can I cancel a Realm without being the owner of it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I cancel a Realm without being the owner of it?: Hi! This is kind of an odd question but is there a way to cancel a realm without being the owner? My ex boyfriend and I made a realm together several months ago and we put it on my card, but now I...
  6. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  7. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  8. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...
  9. Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!: I get invited but there's no realm option! Only "add friend"! Please help! 41a70fd4-998d-4b60-a7f0-37db7b4903f6
  10. No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends: On Xbox One there is no option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends. This might be because I contacted Microsoft a while ago because I was unable to cancel the subscription, and now...