The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is

Discus and support The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought two games of the Microsoft store, went to My Games and Apps to cancel the download, a couple of minutes later went to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Katasuki, Jun 16, 2019.

1. /u/Katasuki
    /u/Katasuki Guest

I just bought two games of the Microsoft store, went to My Games and Apps to cancel the download, a couple of minutes later went to the Ready-To-Install tab to install them, no sign of them, it happens too when i delete a game off my Xbox, tried to refresh the Games and Apps app, didn’t fix anything, restarting the console does fix the problem

submitted by /u/Katasuki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Katasuki, Jun 16, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack

Please head to my games and apps.

Select minecraft and click manage game.

Please see if the DLC is correctly installed or if it's still under the ready to install tab.

If it is still in ready to install, install it and try again.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Gears of war 4 season pass with maps but not the perls

please see if there items still left under the ready to install tab in Gears of war 4.

Head to my games and apps.

Then Gears of war 4

Press start and click manage game

Then ready to install
  4. Mr Beuss Win User

Game not in ready to install tab

Yes I can install the game from the store, only way to do it.

when the download starts, i see the game in the left tab (installed games) but when I cancel the download the game doesn’t show in the right tab (ready to install) as it should be.

I tried yesterday a classic restart (my xbox is not set on Instant On power mode) and also checked after a 3 hours shut down.

After reading your answer I just power cycled, with the 10 seconds cable unplug and plug, but it didn’t help.

Thanks again for your precious help
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Hi looks on the store if you are purchase the game on your Xbox account
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Sorry for your trouble dear sir. Have you tried hard reset console as described here. Or maybe you hide it from your ready to install list.

Please let us know.
Thema:

1. The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is - Similar Threads - Ready Install tab

2. I have the offline update ready but it wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the offline update ready but it wont work: The hard drive on my xbox stop working so I got a external hard drive and I formatted it to the nofct or something like that and now it says that I can do a offline update I have the files ready...
  3. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  4. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  5. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  6. Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready': I've been stuck with this screen and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried pretty much everything at this point. - Reset/repair/reinstall gamer service, Xbox App and Windows Store...
  7. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  8. GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start: it will update fine then start downloading and then it will start to slow down after ready to start and freeze and just stuck on ready to start and saying the network is 74.53GB of 74.53GB then...
  9. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  10. Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...: Exciting News Alert! We're thrilled to announce that Asphalt Extreme is making a triumphant return and is now available in the Windows 11 Store! ️✨ Get ready to rev up your engines and...