The problem with the bots and certain clubs
Discus and support The problem with the bots and certain clubs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In light of recent events I was wondering if the Xbox Enforcement team was aware of the growing number of bots that have been adding and un-adding all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpookMaster2987, Jul 9, 2020.
Thema:
The problem with the bots and certain clubs
Loading...
-
The problem with the bots and certain clubs - Similar Threads - problem bots certain
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Xbox has a Bot Problem
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox has a Bot Problem: Recently I have been being plagued by random notifications of accounts adding me as a friend. Considering that I do not know any of the accounts that are adding me, and I prefer to stay somewhat... -
When Will You Do Something About the Bot Problem?
in XBoX Sales and PromoWhen Will You Do Something About the Bot Problem?: You know that bots and scalpers are buying the majority of the Xbox Series X stock, and that the overwhelming majority of people who want to buy one cannot get their hands on one. When are you... -
The phantasy star online 2 bot problem.
in XBoX Games and AppsThe phantasy star online 2 bot problem.: Apparently bringing up the bot problem in the game and then seeing toxic people dump on the topic and point that toxic behavior out is a ban worthy offense. even a timed ban, doesnt bode well for... -
Bot problem inside xbox live that are sending spam
in XboX InsidersBot problem inside xbox live that are sending spam: Before I continue to the main topic, I want comment the issue about the time tracker where the the time tracker didn’t count the time played now is resolved. Good job. Now I continue to the... -
Bot accounts problem
in XBoX on ConsolesBot accounts problem: I was wondering if there was any way I could stop these bot accounts from messaging me on xbox or if xbox could do something to prevent these bot accounts that try to scam you...