The problem with game accessibility

Discus and support The problem with game accessibility in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently bought a game for 60 USD and I'm now unable to play it cause you guys want me to pay 10 dollars a month, I can't access any modes in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beneficial_Cover_707, Mar 16, 2023.

1. The problem with game accessibility

I recently bought a game for 60 USD and I'm now unable to play it cause you guys want me to pay 10 dollars a month, I can't access any modes in the game, campaign or multiplayer so I just have a game that's unplayable. Games like Fortnite are perfectly fine tho, I can play public save the world games or just public battle royal games but I can't play MW2 cause of the need for a subscription even after buying the game for 60 USD. This seems unfair for the people who aren't old enough to even pay for a subscription or the game itself and relying on an elder to pay for stuff. I just wanted to have a fun hobby to spend flat fees on but now I have to deal with subscriptions.

submitted by /u/Beneficial_Cover_707
    [link] [comments]

/u/Beneficial_Cover_707, Mar 16, 2023
  2. PuR3 v OwnAGEZz Win User

Problem accessing a game

It has let me access the game but I think it may have charged me twice if so who should i contact for help resolving the issue
  3. PuR3 v OwnAGEZz Win User

Problem accessing a game

It shows that rainbow six siege is installed but when i try to load it up it shows that I must buy it again
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Problem accessing a game

Hey there PuR3 v OwnAGEZz!

To check for multiple transactions, head on over to
    account.microsoft.com
    and check your transactions. If you see multiple completed transactions for the same game let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support.
  5. HardyWeeed Win User

access problems

If you can sign in to http://accounts.live.com/ the e-mail address & password you entered is valid. Next, go to
    live.xbox.com/.../Signin & try signing in with the same information. If you're prompted to create a new gamer-tag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with an X-Box
    Live account. Check your e-mail accounts for messages about your X-Box Live membership. This may help to determine which e-mail account is associated with your X-Box Live membership. If you know your Microsoft account, but can't remember your password, see

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password
  6. Oceanaus Win User

Accessibility problems

Hi Thank you. It didn't feel hot. We hadn't been playing with it for long when it just turned off. It is in the same location it has been for a long while and has air circulating it and is protected from dust. We have tried unplugging and leaving for a
    while to ensure it has fully cooled down but it still can't keep power. It is an Xbox One.
Thema:

The problem with game accessibility

1. The problem with game accessibility - Similar Threads - problem game accessibility

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  8. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  9. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...: Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  10. Problem, i can no longer access to my game + because issues of managing content of today.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem, i can no longer access to my game + because issues of managing content of today.: Good evening, today I just had a problem, in the day I pre ordered (so bought) Mass Effect Andromeda on my cousin's account, however I can't access it because with the problem related to content...