The problem of infinite synchronization

Discus and support The problem of infinite synchronization in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago I had a problem with data synchronization. At first it was just very long (literally hours), and then it became infinite. Once I left... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Merkovec, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. Merkovec
    Merkovec Guest

    The problem of infinite synchronization


    A few months ago I had a problem with data synchronization. At first it was just very long (literally hours), and then it became infinite. Once I left the synchronization for 12 hours and it did not move by percentage. I deleted the game, reinstalled the
    system, restarted the windows service, nothing helps. At the forum forza games I saw posts with similar problems, but there was no way to solve this problem. It turns out I just can not run the game, because if you cancel the synchronization, then you get
    infinite loading. Please help to solve this problem. Thank you!

    :)
     
    Merkovec, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Septmillzoo
    Septmillzoo Guest
    sync infinie

    Hello, I have an infinite synchronization(4h>0%) on forza horizon 3 (pc), I tried a lot of solution but nothing works The problem of infinite synchronization :(
     
    Septmillzoo, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Septmillzoo
    Septmillzoo Guest
    infinite synchronization (pc)

     
    Septmillzoo, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. The problem of infinite synchronization

    Hey Merkovec,

    Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance. We're sorry to hear this issue has been affecting you for so long. Synchronizing shouldn't take that long and is usually an indicator of a communication error. We recommend deleting your connection, power cycling
    your console or PC, unplug the router for five full minutes, and try again. These steps are usually pretty helpful in refreshing your connection fully. For issues such as this that persist after refreshing your connection, we recommend reaching out to the
    developer for clarification, and the forums are the best place to do that. It can take some time to get a response for some issues. We appreciate your patience.
     
    Mister Taurus, Mar 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

    The problem of infinite synchronization

    Hey Merkovec,

    Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance. We're sorry to hear this issue has been affecting you for so long. Synchronizing shouldn't take that long and is usually an indicator of a communication error. We recommend deleting your connection, power cycling
    your console or PC, unplug the router for five full minutes, and try again. These steps are usually pretty helpful in refreshing your connection fully. For issues such as this that persist after refreshing your connection, we recommend reaching out to the
    developer for clarification, and the forums are the best place to do that. It can take some time to get a response for some issues. We appreciate your patience.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Infinite Synchronizing Data on Computer.

    "but did not leave the 0%. I left charging over 8 hours,"

    Check your network hardware. Sounds like you have lost connection to the internet.

    Turn off your PC and power cycle your network hardware. Wait for connectivity (green lights) before turning the PC back on.

    Verifique o seu hardware de rede. Parece que você perdeu a conexão com a internet.

    Desligue seu PC e ciclo de energia seu hardware de rede. Aguarde a conectividade (luzes verdes) antes de ligar o PC.
  7. LuisFernando3 Win User

    Infinite Synchronizing Data on Computer.

    "but did not leave the 0%. I left charging over 8 hours,"

    Check your network hardware. Sounds like you have lost connection to the internet.

    Turn off your PC and power cycle your network hardware. Wait for connectivity (green lights) before turning the PC back on.

    Verifique o seu hardware de rede. Parece que você perdeu a conexão com a internet.

    Desligue seu PC e ciclo de energia seu hardware de rede. Aguarde a conectividade (luzes verdes) antes de ligar o PC.
    It's not internet, nor power or pc hardware, I have a good setup. The question of power, I tried to restart the pc, shut down and turn on after a few hours, but it was no use. And I left it charging
    while fiddling with the internet, and it was 0% again, it doesn't come out of it. I've seen people with similar problems, but no efficient answers
  8. LuisFernando3 Win User

    Infinite Synchronizing Data on Computer.

    Tente desinstalá-lo e reinstale-o

    Tire seu perfil e adicione-o novamente

    Reiniciar xbox

    Entre em contato com o suporte

    Isso é tudo que eu sei que poderia corrigi-lo
    Like I said in the publication, I don't even have a console, I play on the computer. I'd rather send the question right here, as more people can see it and maybe help me out. Microsoft Support is very
    time consuming, and usually extends up to 1 week to correct 1 simple error. Uninstall and reinstall I already tried. Remove the Profile and put it back, I've tried too.
  9. Crush The W0rld Win User

    Infinite Synchronizing Data on Computer.

    Try to uninstall it then reintstall

    Take of your profile and re add it

    Restart xbox

    Contact support

    Thats all i know that could fix it
Thema:

The problem of infinite synchronization

Loading...
  1. The problem of infinite synchronization - Similar Threads - problem infinite synchronization

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80