the problem is complex but i will try to explain.

Discus and support the problem is complex but i will try to explain. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so on 15 september you started a giveaway about forza and i tried to enter it but an error prevented me from doing it so i went to the xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SnakierIce55222, Oct 31, 2017.

1. the problem is complex but i will try to explain.

so on 15 september you started a giveaway about forza and i tried to enter it but an error prevented me from doing it so i went to the xbox support they checked all was ok and after a lot of time trying solution i was sent to this places Forza Motorsport
    , Forza Motorsport (@ForzaMotorsport) | Twitter and ask for help wich i did without anything till this day even knowing they see the messages.

a couple of days after the first contact i asked a guy named ryan from turn 10 and he said to go back to teh xbox support that they should be the ones to help not them , i did that and again i was sent to other places to ask for help without any awser .

i kept asking for help again without awsers til i have a guy on the fóruns with insults for contacting him saying they have nothing to do with it.

well since that day i orgot everything about the giveaway and dont even care about it or the problem what i do want is awsers for all that has been happening from the day of my first contact because its unreal that a person goes asking for help to a place
    and gets insulted or treated like garbage by the persons who should take care of the xbox players.

i dont think this is a good image for Microsoft to give and again i want awsers to all that happened and on the support it was said to come here that you would give them because they couldnt.

i want to know who in all of this can or not do something about this because im tired and feel disrespected

:)

SnakierIce55222, Oct 31, 2017
  2. Enforcement Team

I have already submitted a case review, 500 characters was way too short to explain my complex situation.

VagueJungle678, Oct 31, 2017
  3. Gametrailers wants us all to believe that Games will look much better like they look if you actual play them...

Ah, that explains, it english is your second language? This is the first time I found one of your posts jumbled up. I believe google has free translation services. Perhaps when writing longer more complex posts like this also try writing it in your native
    language and run it through Google translate and compare them. It's not perfect but it might help you spot errors.

Tatakai no Kami, Oct 31, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello SnakierIce55222,

This forum is the only place to receive support for Xbox Live Rewards. This was mentioned in the FAQ for this offer. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team.

XBLRewards8, Nov 1, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello SnakierIce55222,

This forum is the only place to receive support for Xbox Live Rewards. This was mentioned in the FAQ for this offer. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team.
  6. VagueJungle678 Win User

Enforcement Team

I have already submitted a case review, 500 characters was way too short to explain my complex situation.
  7. noboundz Win User

We've got an upcoming exclusive in the works (cross your fingers)

Looks interesting, except for what will surely be an overly complex plot that tries too hard to explain everything.
  8. zanswer Win User

Something wrong with XBox Servers

CaliMeatWagon,please note, that I'm not blaming You, I'm just trying to explain to You, that traceroute is very hard to explain thing, nothing more.

muhlbacer, I'm realy sorry to hear that. I've never experienced such problems. But I'm network engineer, so I can tell that network problems are very complex. Because of that sometimes it's really challenge to fix it, without ability to check Your network
    or hardware directly.

SEJMET75, please check this article:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070570
  9. Duo Vandal Win User

Pixel Art and Redstone Services.

Not sure exactly what you wanting to use the timer for. If you could explain it a bit more. As I'm not sure if you are asking for a simple or complex timer.
Thema:

1. the problem is complex but i will try to explain. - Similar Threads - problem complex try

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  7. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  8. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  9. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  10. Very 'Complex' Problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very 'Complex' Problem.: Alright, what happened is that I was about to buy a game Legend of Korra. And It says, Buy this tomorrow. well I wait for tomorrow, same. So go into my settings unsure (I never knew how the block...