The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me

Discus and support The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The power went out and all my movies and. Games are gone. Can you please help me 2a928557-169a-4f77-b9d7-cd06911db721 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabrielVega3, Nov 22, 2020.

1. GabrielVega3
    GabrielVega3 Guest

The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me

The power went out and all my movies and. Games are gone. Can you please help me

:)

GabrielVega3, Nov 22, 2020
  2. DrGR33NThUmb000 Win User

Xbox One Not Picking Up External Hard Drive

Just unplug it, for the love of all your files unplug it. Mine went rogue today and decided that my HDD wanted to be formatted to it. And now all my movies,files,pictures are all gone from existence as I deleted everything from my comp. Which also was using
    the HDD as a boot, which is gone now...
  3. FluffyFingers72 Win User

Movies and TV not working.

Did you ever get this figured out? I have run into this issue as well. Everything was working fine for me about 2 weeks ago, and now when I try to play some of the movies I purchased it just gets stuck at 0:00:00 (no error code).

I talked with Microsoft support for like an hour.. went through all the steps. Luckily (or not) I have another xbox one where I was able to load up the movies no problem.. and I can even play them on my Windows 10 pc, which tells me it's my console (day
    one version). Support basically told me that it's a hardware issue and that I have to send it in for repair. My only problem with this resolution is that I was out of town for the last two weeks... came home, and now my movies don't play.

So... yeah it's possible that over the last two weeks that maybe a power surge could have damaged my console or something, but seems like a software or permissions issue to me. I can play all my games, apps, even play the movie trailers... just not the full
    movie. They even let me purchase a movie still (of course that will still work, right?), but I can't even play that one.

Thanks.
  4. UKs SYLAR Win User

Playing Minecraft alone sucks :P

add me i like to hellp if i can =)
  5. WHTFSU Win User

Missing Tv Episodes & Movies No Option To Refresh Purchase History

I'm having the same problem. I pretty much just spent over 100 dollars on movies the past 2 weeks or so. I bought Ride Along the other night. And when I went to go watch it all my movies I ever bought are gone. I tried everything to clearing the cache and
    redownloading my profile but still nothing. And I cant buy or rent movies now.
  6. Gerardocevantes Win User

Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email

I would like to recover online name tag goldgmoneyy21 please hellp me .

email gerardo.cervantes212221@gmail
Thema:

1. The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me - Similar Threads - power went movies

2. My power went out and my Vbucks is gone, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My power went out and my Vbucks is gone, what can I do?: I was in the lobby when suddenly my power cut off. Soon after I opened Fortnite my Vbucks had gone from 2000 to 100, what can I do? 7f8fb2e7-e95d-4e4a-ac54-8fe202f67126
  3. My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone?: My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone? 3fce99bc-648c-4fb2-9fb8-49e52f83fba4
  4. My Minecraft world crashed after the power went out, and now it’s stuck on building...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world crashed after the power went out, and now it’s stuck on building...: I’ve restarted my game, copied the world, and restarted my Xbox. 96ea4867-8a9e-482d-9c49-e32cb12d29d0
  5. Internal power supply went out on my one s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal power supply went out on my one s.: So I did some looking online and saw there were a few cheap replacements on amazon but I did not like the reviews. Anyone able to fill me in with a good link or resources for a new part. Any help...
  6. power went when downloading a game from game pass to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    power went when downloading a game from game pass to my pc: hi, as title says, the power went when i was downloading games from game pass to my pc now they wont download. i have tried to wait it out but forza horizon 4 for example is just stuck on 2% now....
  7. My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE.: Whilst Fifa 20 was updating my power went out and now when I try to update it , it is saying installation stopped I hav unninstalled the game and redownloaded but there is still a problem...
  8. Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server: Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server please help my power went out in my neighborhood for about an hour and now I can’t connect my Xbox to...
  9. power supply went pop Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    power supply went pop Replacement?: so today after a update and playing games my psu went pop and smelt like buring. now it wont light up and I need a replacement. support sent me here so just wondering what to do....
  10. Xbox One being VERY slow after my power randomly went out PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One being VERY slow after my power randomly went out PLEASE HELP: It was raining hard and my power randomly went out while I was playing my Xbox. When the power came back, my power brick wouldn't turn on. I unplugged it and waited for about 5 minutes and plugged...