the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

Discus and support the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why, but this version is not updated, the patch for this version is: 10.4.0.2 [img] ba6cda66-b723-4bab-8384-4f9a4e6f04a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafael ñ, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. Rafael ñ
    Rafael ñ Guest

    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?



    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Rafael ñ, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. zhan qu Win User

    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

    Hi,Capcom released new patch at 3 days ago on steam,could you get the new update notice on MS store now?
  3. Jacobtntyy Win User

    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

    That's kinda ridiculous. Makes me not want to buy anything through the MS Store again because of it. I mean if this is the case here, what about other games in the future?
  4. Rafael ñ Win User

    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

    I think, Xbox are the responsible to contact them, we are paying for the service, and I think, we deserve a quality service as customers.
  5. Rafael ñ Win User

    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

    never buying any game again in MS store
  6. Rafael ñ Win User

    the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

    you're right, paying for something doesn't mean that you'll receive a good service as customer, and of course, Capcom will listen to only 1 person, instead Xbox.
Thema:

the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

Loading...
  1. the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch? - Similar Threads - version Resident Evil

  2. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  5. Palworld insider update preview version

    in XboX Insiders
    Palworld insider update preview version: I’m curious as to what version the palworld update preview is, is it the 1.0 update or is it something different? submitted by /u/WrathOfTheDemons [link] [comments]
  6. which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    which version of xbox series x have the best graphics?: which version of xbox series x have the best graphics? xbox series x digital? xbox series x galaxy? submitted by /u/Difficult_Culture781 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...

    in XboX Insiders
    Error e101 xbox one fat no se mucho pero investigue y es que tengo una version insider y me...: Help submitted by /u/Intelligent-Name8656 [link] [comments]
  9. Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??: Trying to play my saved game from fc25 Xbox version on series x/s version of game and save doesn’t show up? All search’s show saves on cloud and should be playable on newer versions but not sure...
  10. There's a bug in resident evil code veronica x xbox360 version series x

    in XboX Insiders
    There's a bug in resident evil code veronica x xbox360 version series x: There's no bgm music when playing resident evil code veronica x on xbox series x the music is gone I'm pretty sure when i played it on ps2 it had the save room theme and other bgm in it fix it...