the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch?

Discus and support the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why, but this version is not updated, the patch for this version is: 10.4.0.2 [img] ba6cda66-b723-4bab-8384-4f9a4e6f04a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafael ñ, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Rafael ñ
    Rafael ñ Guest

the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch? [​IMG]

:)

Rafael ñ, Jul 3, 2022
  2. zhan qu Win User

Hi,Capcom released new patch at 3 days ago on steam,could you get the new update notice on MS store now?
  3. Jacobtntyy Win User

That's kinda ridiculous. Makes me not want to buy anything through the MS Store again because of it. I mean if this is the case here, what about other games in the future?
  4. Rafael ñ Win User

I think, Xbox are the responsible to contact them, we are paying for the service, and I think, we deserve a quality service as customers.
  5. Rafael ñ Win User

never buying any game again in MS store
  6. Rafael ñ Win User

you're right, paying for something doesn't mean that you'll receive a good service as customer, and of course, Capcom will listen to only 1 person, instead Xbox.
Thema:

1. the PC version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox), will receive the raytracing patch? - Similar Threads - version Resident Evil

2. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  3. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  7. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  8. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  9. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  10. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...