The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on

Discus and support The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on. I looked the problem I'm having up and couldn't find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sebastian McIntosh, Jun 8, 2023.

1. The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on

The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on. I looked the problem I'm having up and couldn't find anything I don't know what is causing my Xbox series x to restart every time I turn my Xbox on and my Xbox series x works just fine when I'm on my Xbox

:)

sebastian McIntosh, Jun 8, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on

Hello Sebastian, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected situation with your Xbox Series X. Let's try to sort this out.

However, before that, I need more information:

May I know if you're enrolled in the Xbox insider program?

When you turn on the Xbox, are you able to see the logo and then the restart process occurs, or when you experience exactly the console restart?

What procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience?
  3. patryk dyba25 Win User

Jurassic world evolution 2 freezes then shuts off my xbox

I'm using a Xbox 1 s and it turn of my screen and the sound still plays when I try to start it then when I turn it off and on it says sorry we can't connect to Jurrasic world evolution 2 please restart your devise and when I did that my screen turns all green for 5 minutes until it restarts it self I have no usb or apps what can harm my Xbox 1 s can someone tell me what I can do to fix this
  4. The Nile Prince Win User

Xbox one controller always spontaneously disconnect and immediately reconnect

Same issue with my controllers (old and new) it keeps disconnected randomly in the middle of a game for few seconds then reconnect again by it self !! (the glowing Xbox symbol turns off and on as if I restarted my controller). This makes my online gaming
    unplayable and I made all possible fixes for this issue with no success which made me frustrated over the past 2 months. Hope it would be fixed with a simple useful xbox update SOON.
  5. SpAzZ H Win User

Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

I have the Xbox series S/X. When I turn on my xbox it turns on as usual without any problems but when I switch to HDMI 1 or 2 on my TV it says "no signal" or "make sure connected device is turned on" when it is. And no nothing else is connected to the xbox.
  6. Dave_6505+ Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

I have the same exact problem (Series X) it’s been happening randomly over the past month. No issues at all with any other devise on my network, but when I turn my Xbox off (set to sleep mode) upon turning back on it can’t find any wireless networks, if I type in my network it can’t find it. You have to coax it to go back and connect to a network.
Thema:

1. The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on - Similar Threads - past month series

2. Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING: Hi Been trying to use the call back support however each time i use keeps stating after imputing phone number "something went wrong at out end. We're working on it." after trying a few times...
  3. Will a past-due subscription continue to charge me each month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will a past-due subscription continue to charge me each month?: I just purchased a new computer about a month ago, which came with a free 1-month subscription of Xbox game pass. However, despite turning off recurring billing a day before the subscription was...
  4. GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...: For the past month, my xbox one s always freeze and buzz crash after half hour to few hours of gaming. It was unacceptable so I decided and bought a Xbox series s few days ago. However it freeze...
  5. Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.: Recently, I’ve been taking a lot of game clips, because I’ve really started to improve at videogames, however, these clips will not show up on the “Social” tab in my profile, I want my friends to...
  6. Power issues in the past month with day one edition

in XboX Insiders
    Power issues in the past month with day one edition: Xbox one power issues So, I have posted about this before and no one has really helped me. My Xbox keeps turning on by itself and we are talking 5-6 times a day on a slow day. I have disconnected...
  7. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...: Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through the process of changing my security info, but...
  8. Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games: Hi all, Back in time, we need to "purchase" for free the games, and as you retain Games with Gold, they will be available; After Ultimate Game Pass, when I go on Xbox One, this "purchase" option...
  9. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...
  10. Missing credits from the past month

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing credits from the past month: Hopefully somebody can help here (twitter directed me to post here) but I've gotten none of my credits for my april purchases nor have I gotten any of my credits from the VIP gems I've spent. On...