The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work
Discus and support The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spike_924, Aug 12, 2023.
Thema:
The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work
Loading...
-
The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work - Similar Threads - page are sent
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26
in XboX InsidersWhen is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
Survey on Announcements page link
in XboX InsidersSurvey on Announcements page link: There was a survey on the Announcements page yesterday that included an entry to a contest that disappeared today. Can anyone share the link with me? submitted by /u/HitHardTactics [link]... -
My question was sent to 'Xbox specialists' but the link just leads me to an error page?
in XBoX AccessibilityMy question was sent to 'Xbox specialists' but the link just leads me to an error page?: Good afternoon, I have reached out to Microsoft Support for help with my account and I have had an email that my question has been sent to the 'Xbox Specialists' and there is a link to 'Connect... -
How do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?: I'm not a minor and I'm not in a family group. No matter what I do, even if I add myself to one, it keeps sending me there. I don't know what to do. 4db99d84-4dd5-4cd8-b0f5-b977720d0975 -
Lego Speed Champions Add-On Installed but sent to store page when trying to travel
in XBoX Games and AppsLego Speed Champions Add-On Installed but sent to store page when trying to travel: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC for a while now, i bought the Ultimate edition. I used to be able to play the Lego expansion just fine, but since i recently reinstalled the game, im... -
Repeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3)
in XBoX Games and AppsRepeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3): EDIT: Game comes out in MAY, not MARCH. I'm an idiot. I'm stuck in a loop that sends me to the Microsoft Store when I try to launch a game. I pre-ordered Wasteland 3 and have downloaded and... -
Got error code 101_107_1. Was sent to a Facebook page and was told to refer to that code.
in XBoX Games and AppsGot error code 101_107_1. Was sent to a Facebook page and was told to refer to that code.: Received Error Code 101_107_1. Was sent to a Facebook page??? and told to reference the error code there. There is nothing there about the error code. Why are we being sent to Facebook and not...