The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area

Discus and support The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the new dlc i see some bug, all was ok at beginning but as soon for my investigation on Bertie i had to travel on spaceport area i noticed some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arkai8309, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Arkai8309
    Arkai8309 Guest

With the new dlc i see some bug, all was ok at beginning but as soon for my investigation on Bertie i had to travel on spaceport area i noticed some bug: saving push me back to home quitting game, talk to some npc with dialog option crash game put me back to home.im play on series x...someone other have this issue??

:)

Arkai8309, Mar 21, 2021
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox One X games crashing constantly

3. AdamYeti Win User

Outer worlds keeps crashing

I've played it for about 10 hours on the original Xbox One and it has crashed once. There are some very obvious performance issues with the game so I would just hope for a patch.
  4. xNikolex Win User

Works fine on xbox one s and og xbox. Is this hapoening on pc?
  5. Nik Darkstorm Win User

Same here. Ever find a solution?

Also i did have enough time to set it to 60, still crashed randomly a few mins after.
  6. I sh00t back x Win User

I had that same problem with metro exodus. I reinstalled the game and it helped. Maybe try to reinstall it and see if it will help?
Thema:

1. The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area - Similar Threads - outer world dlc

2. The Outer Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds: Hello, I own the physical copy of the game, also the digital one via game pass. I bought the spacer's choice upgrade - in addons I see it it doesn't requires to install.. How to install the...
  3. the outer world ini file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the outer world ini file: I can not get to the ini file to edit it because the folders are simply empty the ones sugested in the APPDATA directory ... i did exactly as the giude told me but the local folder is simply empty...
  4. Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...: Hi, I bought the season pass for The Outer Worlds + the spacer choice edition upgrade 2 days ago and at this moment everything was ok, I could play the game with the upgrade and the 2 dlc. But...
  5. Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?: Well, it's actually pretty simple but because you are not going to find these things early on you probably have this question. So, first things you have to find an identity cartridge. Once...
  6. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  7. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  8. The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta: Have been playing this game since the preorder with various crashes and freezes now with the new update it refuses to run at all even after reinstalling it. Does anyone have a fix for me or...
  9. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is...
  10. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!: This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does...